๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna - Fat Rave

Featured Posts

I suggest you click on the link I provided you. You're making a fool of yourself, no one here is doubting her academic education. Once again, have a great day.

*I checked every single definition in that link and Madonna doesn't fall short in any, its good to know you ran out of things to say and is so fast to back down, though. Good day.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay, we saw the comment anyway.

You remain pressed.

actually, it seems like YOU'RE the one who's Still pressed about his previous statement lol

xoxo cupcakke

For the same reason she put Born This Way on her setlist followed by the song "She's not me"?ย 

ย 

Stop this fake "I'm a saint and I want peace" persona just because you stan for Gaga. Popstars are mean and Madonna has been rude and petty for millennia.ย 

:giggle:

elijahfan

For people who presumably don't care, I find y'all pretty violent towards Madge. Especially when that Instagram picture most probably has nothing to do with Gaga.....ย  :fail:

actually, it seems like YOU'RE the one who's Still pressed about his previous statement lol

I am not pressed, I just don't like people boasting useless hate.

Bradley

I am not pressed, I just don't like people boasting useless hate.

ย 

The thing is I showed my intention to make things calmer and easier and what you did was like you didn't want peace.

thing is these (rich) people aren't one bit pressed thoughย  :usrs:ย 

to me or anyone who knows all this stuff is damn business, the only person in the industry who's actually pressed and isn't some ****ty hood rapper is taylor swiftย  :spin:ย 

ย 

This proves why WE LITTLE MONSTERS should not listen to Madonna (I don't get why some little monsters like her)

ย 

She fcking can't sing, doesn't have a good behavior.

ย 

Maybe because she has an amazing discography and is an amazing performer?ย 

Bellatrix

Maybe because she has an amazing discography and is an amazing performer?ย 

Exactly! There's a reason she has sold over 305 million albums and is known as the Queen of pop music, and I don't see why it would matter that we are Gaga fans as well. Madonnas isn't less talented because of that.

Let's not escalate this further

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Archived