Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: Ariana Grande feat. The Weeknd - Love Me Harder (SNL)

Solar

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

omfg. hahahaha.

the song was childish gambino or whoever those nobodys are.

At least they're more relevant than You :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I stanned for a bit before My Everything leaked but those diva receipts totally turned me off :ohwell: next

who will love me when the night is over

Dear Lord....why? I think she has so much potential!!! She still looks like a little girl, especially with those cat ears.....

& Don't get me started on The Weeknd. LMFAO What was that on top of his head? 

Psychedelic

I love Ari and this song but that was so boring!

Btw, is this the 3rd single?

Edit: 'Break Free' performance made it up :party:

TailoredGuilts

Great performance for Love Me Harder

Anyone else find the Weeknd hot when he kept smiling at Ariana during that performance???? :hor:
or is it just me?? :confused:

He's be sooooo much better looking if he didn't have that Floop Spy Kids hair :toofunny:

hmmm i think that shee needs to work on her stage presence a little bit more because she gets boring from time to time........

Also did she glue those ears on her head because she never takes them off

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

GypsyPrince

Love Me Harder was amazing, except the playback was actually louder than her live vocals which made it distracting.

Break Free started off well, but then she started dancing and lost all breath control. And Break Free is becoming very predictable.

Like, for every performance she's 100% sure to say "LET'S GO" right after the "now that I become who I really are" line.  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Archived