💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: Ariana Grande feat. The Weeknd - Love Me Harder (SNL)

Solar

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Here's the thing. On record, her tone and clarity is pleasing to my ears, and her diction is serviceable. But at nearly every live performance throughout this album cycle, her voice has only had two gears: breathy and weak, or loud and pitchy. On top of that, I cannot understand what the heck she is saying, and I know these lyrics.

I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing her, I think she's got the voice of a potential superstar. I just don't know what she's doing right now, it's not helping her.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I cackled when I saw this dude's hair :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

thatfoxyfeeling

Here's the thing. On record, her tone and clarity is pleasing to my ears, and her diction is serviceable. But at nearly every live performance throughout this album cycle, her voice has only had two gears: breathy and weak, or loud and pitchy. On top of that, I cannot understand what the heck she is saying, and I know these lyrics.

I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing her, I think she's got the voice of a potential superstar. I just don't know what she's doing right now, it's not helping her.

This. It's hard to understand her because she doesn't pronounce the words.

Raul Germanotta

That's exactly my impression of her live performance on SNL last night.  She just can't sing live like she does in the recorded music. But there are plenty of superstars who have lipsynched their way through their live performances.

You're telling both Iggy and Ari were on SNL and they didn't perform Problem? :duck:

Was Iggy on SNL last night? I didn't see her. Saw Ariana sing twice. But I didn't watch the entire show.

Was Iggy on SNL last night? I didn't see her. Saw Ariana sing twice. But I didn't watch the entire show.

no, later in the season she will have her own gig

Blue Jeans

Stop shading abel's hair , he's 1000x more talented then yourr faves :madge:

He did great :worship: , ariana was fine too i guess...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived