LG6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woman confronts home owner flying Mexican flag in California

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNIWKX4Tfj0&list=UURcE2LCta3Z9AA75n2O1WhA 

How do you feel about foreign flags flying in your country? Do you have a foreign flag in your front yard? 

From my understanding isn't it that you have a foreign flag AND the home country's one? And they need to be equal size or the home country one needs to be bigger? 

I think this lady is kind of racist though... I mean to take the time to confront someone about a flag... eh I wouldn't do it.

EDIT: The home owner says that she DOES have an American one too. It's just not shown in the video. 

Want to drag the lady who made this video or read people dragging her? Go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcE2LCta3Z9AA75n2O1WhA/discussion

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Interstellar

Don't even want to watch the video. Read the description. Seems like one of those "all american" type people who support guns, slavery n s--t like that

Edu

The lady there is mexican and the woman asking her said that "You don't speak Spanish?"

This is disrespectful

Anyway, I don't see the huge problem with this

Morphine Prince

**** the lady that made the video. She disabled the comments. I was going to drag her.

Apparently she's been receiving death threats. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Voltaic

"This is America"? Pretty sure America is the continent AND The United States are the country.

It's her front yard, she can do whatever the **** whe wants to do with her property.

SKANK

"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards." - Eric Holder

Edu

"This is America"? Pretty sure America is the continent AND The United States are the country.

It's her front yard, she can do whatever the **** whe wants to do with her property.

THIS X1000

Here in Brazil we have a word to represent people born in the US, 'Estadunidenses', cuz we all are Americans :duck:  

FrankGutz

Don't even want to watch the video. Read the description. Seems like one of those "all american" type people who support guns, slavery n **** like that

BRENDON URIE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Hauser

I'd love to see that idiot woman waving an American flag in front of a Native American and see her get educated a bit. 

FrankGutz

BRENDON URIE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Morphine Prince

Adding to OP.

"This is America"? Pretty sure America is the continent AND The United States is the country.

Yeah, this is so true. Don't know who the hell came up with "American" being the name for someone from the US. I like it in Spanish because "Estadunidense" means someone from the US. But in English there's nothing else you can say because everyone just says "American" 

Cupcakeboy2

I'd love to see that idiot woman waving an American flag in front of a Native American and see her get educated a bit. 

this!

Prometheus

Don't even want to watch the video. Read the description. Seems like one of those "all american" type people who support guns, slavery n **** like that

As if guns and slavery are even on the same level. :laughga: