Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SNL season premiere today w/ Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea

Monster2015

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Break free was actually pretty good.

The Weekend was also quite accurate pitch wise live, though i had NO idea he looked like that :laughga:

They were good performances. She did Love me harder because its going to be her next single, so... lol

Break Free was > LMH here, but i hope later performances of it will be better. She needs to figure out some more adlibs because by the end of the song they were too low pitch/quiet to be heard over the "ooh oohs"

Aidy Bryant is getting funnier every season btw! :applause: So glad, she was one of my faves in the new "era" as I see it, along with Kate McKinnon and Cecily Strong (Vanessa Bayer remains supreme though :legend: )

Chris Pratt wasnt that funny, which is sad, but he was hot :hor: and the sketch with ariana (doing ha cat voice :smh: ) was the best one lol.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I'm obviously making a comparison to prove a point.....

Which is still off-topic and will end up doing nothing but derailing the thread and in fact, making things worse. This approach never works.

VasilisVas

Which is still off-topic and will end up doing nothing but derailing the thread and in fact, making things worse. This approach never works.

k

DrewStevens

Choosing to do your song with the Weeknd instead of Problem wasn't a great choice

Love Me Harder is the next single and it's going to be released this week. 

Wait. So did Iggy not even perform?

No. She is going to have another SNL episode, she confirmed it a week ago.

No. She is going to have another SNL episode, she confirmed it a week ago.

Why did she post about watching SNL last night on her Facebook then  :duck: , girl's (or her team's) confused.

DrewStevens

Why did she post about watching SNL last night on her Facebook then  :duck: , girl's (or her team's) confused.

Which Facebook post? 

DrewStevens

From Sep 20th, it says 'Watch SNL next weekend to catch me performing with Ariana Grande'.

I guess her team had the wrong info. 

@IGGYAZALEA  ·  Sep 22

@Iggy_News_ I'm not going on saturday night live with ari thats just a rumor. I'm going myself another night.

Chuckles

The "special Guest" is an amazing singer/song-writer...was he rapping ?no. he was singing :awkney:

educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4

sorry but I really was not paying any attention during the performance

I guess her team had the wrong info. 

@IGGYAZALEA  ·  Sep 22

@Iggy_News_ I'm not going on saturday night live with ari thats just a rumor. I'm going myself another night.

Mess at her team feeding fans the wrong info and not correcting it   :blehga:

Archived