💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm way over that age and I find it disrespectful towards Taylor. Luc has clearly moved on, he got married, he doesn't care. He always treated her like sh!t, and now she's talking about him in already 3rd interview where she mentions Bang Bang. How emotional and how painful it was blah blah, while being in serious relationship for 3 years. If Taylor would mention his ex in every interview, as a inspiration for some role, and how he gets emotional every time, it wouldn't sound right, would it?

If anything, that tells you how solid and big is Gaga and Taylor relationship if she's able to talk about the ex for the third time (if Taylor was bothered by it, she wouldn' have mentioned Luc again).

Idk, nothing seems disrespectful here, But that's just me. 

Im actually happy to see how different the tone of text is between BreatheHeavy and GagaDaily. I don't personally understand the meltdowns. I'm happy that she's giving interviews and what better then all the friking forums! She did answer our questions too you know..  :coffee: 

Anyways great writing on the interview!

I personally like maeby 5 songs on the album but Gaga has always been an artist I love to see live and that's what I have done. She should release a live album after some more jazz songs.

Rollercoaster

She namedropped me in there. Sneaky b---h letting everyone know who her favourite GGD member is.

That site needs to get their webdesign game in order because... well...

GagaSlayedYou

I'm loving every single interview, Gaga is feeling so passionate about her work.

This era feels very different to ARTPOP, like a new beginning, hope everything keeps going great :gaga:

It's sad to see people from other forums bashing Gaga like this. They support their artists in a trashy way, like they are not getting anything by hating to others musicians on the industry, and being so close-minded.

I don't post a lot like I used to, but I'm very happy for this album, and for Gaga. :flutter:

wahkeenasitka

fantastic interview!!!

“I think success comes in a lot of different forms. Chart success is incredible, and when it happens… my gosh… it’s life changing for the artist. It’s a humbling experience. I feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for the tremendous record sales I’ve had over the years. But when an album doesn’t sell as much I think that the success is in its influence. I’ve been very excited to see that ‘ARTPOP’ has influenced other things. That sense of creative freedom – that was more important to me then anything. It’s always about the message. No matter what happens I’m happy with the outcome because I feel blessed to have a career at all. I feel happy that I have a voice in the world, and happy I get to make music every day and be with my fans.â€

Archived