Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#OperationCheektoCheek from the LADY Herself!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#OperationCheektoCheek

Upload that video for Bang Bang, that will help a lot too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Guys, Gaga gets enough I LOVE YOU's and FOLLOW ME's on Twitter every day, so why don't you tell her how you're going to help promote Cheek To Cheek or what you think about the album instead? :)

hey gaga bring back vuitton brown hair please that was beautiful. i'm jk you can wear whatever the **** you want. put up posters for C2C all over my city!!!!! check it out on @ethandram on twitter thx bae bought 2 copies as well 

Aura Veil

I can see the promo train is going turbo

MXaLbQk.gif

Your passion in jazz rocks me to my core, Diamond Chanteuse. Regardless of chart position, C2C is the exact  album that 2014 needed. I wouldn't mind seeing Jazz implemented in your future solo records! Lush Life and Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered are gems! 

amVLWM.gif

yes and do you remember when she took pride in never tweeting links to buy her stuff cuz she  didnt like to do that :giggle: times change

flopping changes you :messga:

jk

but it still is really weird, specially since Lady doesn't sound like a name (unless you're a dog), and she used to say that calling her Lady was awkward so it feels awkward to see her being called Lady lately

Guys, Gaga gets enough I LOVE YOU's and FOLLOW ME's on Twitter every day, so why don't you tell her how you're going to help promote Cheek To Cheek or what you think about the album instead? :)

If Gaga comes here I am asking her How are you first

people need to be respected :Edcucate:

I like dancin', and ponies....

A fake Gaga account followed me and I didn't realize it, and freaked out and cried when I realized, I got sad and cried a little. :(

Low point in my life, right there.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived