💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry & Rihanna plotting to take down Taylor Swift at the EMAs?

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not the sweetheart, she is just the family friendly pop star. People don't adore Katy as they adore Taylor.

Yet Taylor is trying to become like Katy in her music (going Max Martin pop)

I think think anyone but young girls relate to Taylor's sappy country songs about break-ups either.

StrawberryBlond

"An insider says" is basically gossip magazine speak for "completely made up" 95% of the time. Gossip mags wouldn't be gossip mags without the occasional bit of pure speculation alongside the reporting of actual news. I doubt Katy would do anything to Taylor that would point the finger of blame at her. We saw what that did to Kanye. It seems that when Taylor gets embarrassed, others careers suffer, so she can't seriously entertain the idea of revenge. Behind the scenes and at showbiz parties, though, is where it'll get shady.

Just thinking, that Carrie idea would be pretty fitting considering the song is called Bad Blood. Not a bad connection there, OP.

MonsterOfSpain

Yet Taylor is trying to become like Katy in her music (going Max Martin pop)

I think think anyone but young girls relate to Taylor's sappy country songs about break-ups either.

this

lvu taylor too but the katy shade is too mcuh

Pop industry turning into a high school. :duck:
Ya of course, haven't u heard the idiom that says "When the cat's(Gaga) away, the mice (basic b---hes) will play"?

I'm just kidding btw

:laughga:

Sugarfall

Taylor looks like the dumb one tbh. She needs to realize that Hollywood people aren't all nice and genuine. Making an obvious diss song and trying to take it back seems stupid. jNooXyi.gif Here for the drama tho :popcorn:

But I doubt this is even for real :smh:

Archived