Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian man bags 45 man-eaters!

Featured Posts

Goosey

Wow! What a man! 67d90ee8.gif

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/uttarakhand-hunter-outdoes-great-jim-corbett/article1-1268709.aspx

Believe it or not, this Uttarakhand teacher has outscored British legendary hunter Jim Corbett in shooting down man-eaters.

Popular among locals as the "double-barrel saviour", Lakhpat Singh Rawat, 50, has gunned down 45 man-eaters in 13 years, while Corbett had killed 33 during 1907 and 1938.

But, Rawat modestly says the number of more kills doesn’t make him greater than Jim Corbett, “who is known the world over as a great conservationist.â€

The Uttarakhand government has requested Rawat to cock his gun again and relieve the hill state of a leopard which has killed 13 people in Pithoragarh district since 2012.

Rawat can't forget the moment when he was called to hunt a man-eater leopard which had devoured 12 children in Gairsain in 2000. Around the same time, he participated in a district shooting championship and stood first. Former education secretary Umakant Panwar came second. Impressed by his shooting skills, Panwar helped Rawat get the license for a double-barrel gun.

He reminisces that Uttarkashi man-eater leopard, which had mauled five persons to death in 14 days during 2004, was his toughest kill."His area of operation spanned 40 square kilometres. I realised he identified the noise of our vehicle and swiftly changed positions to dodge us," he says.

Rawat with the Leopard of Uttarkashi

14085916-d64d-4506-987c-c2cb78476cb7Wall

Jim Corbett with the Bachelor of Powalgarh

Jim-Corbett-with-slain-maneater.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

channel

This is not an achievement imo

Like, has he killed them because they killed people? I'm so confused.

Sia

Leave the animals alone, there doing what is natural. Don't **** with them and they wont eat you.. :laughga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Goosey

In fact, it is.

Leave the animals alone, there doing what is natural. Don't **** with them and they wont eat you.. :laughga:

Bye, we shoot bears for digging in the trash here, of course they're going to shoot leopards for digging in people's chest cavities.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Iismetti

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer

Sia

In fact, it is.

Bye, we shoot bears for digging in the trash here, of course they're going to shoot leopards for digging in people's chest cavities.

maybe they should not build on the bears natural home.  :reductive:

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?

PREEEAACCHHH :trootea:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Pure Adrenaline

the poor animals :cry: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Memo

Like, has he killed them because they killed people? I'm so confused.

Brooke Hoegan

ummm that's poor actually... :excuseme:

people are being eaten because they take away living areas from animals ya know... :awkney:

it's not like it's our own planet

Goosey

it's not like it's our own planet

Um...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

MrFameKills

Um...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

Um...

do we all believe in God? 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come