Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian man bags 45 man-eaters!

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

tumblr_mjboytgGPN1qgcra2o3_250.gif

It may suprise you, but humans are an animal of this planet in the same way leopards and tigers are. We just happen to be the ones who have the intelligence to develop complex infastructure. Animals hunt animals, sometimes for good reason, sometimes for no reason other than boredom - unfortunately this includes humans as well.

and where I stated that we are better ? in fact I said that it is exactly as our planet as other animal's, we're all equal with them

you should speak to OP, not me

Goosey

The problem are the long-term consequences of these actions.

This is what Jim Corbett said

"A tiger is a large hearted gentleman with boundless courage and when he is exterminated - as exterminated he will be unless public opinion rallies to his support - India will be the poorer by having lost the finest of her fauna."

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Miker

Between the years 1907 - 1938 I can understand the Jim Corbetts of the world but not in this day in age. :eww:

Mars..........or bust!

Disregard

Men like Tom Knapp, Bob Munden, Jerry Miculek, Ed McGivern and others aren't impressive? Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajRydkuRPlg

Thanks!

Yeah no I'm still not impressed.

ms-jay-ew.gif

Nice aim, I guess? Most of these dudes probably can't even avoid peeing on the toilet seat.

NatureBoy

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?