Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian man bags 45 man-eaters!

Featured Posts

Miker

I'm sad for the kitties too but you can't just let them keep attacking people. It's in our nature to kill things that kill us.

Humans don't need an excuse to shoot themselves, do they? There is a history of Bison being shoot for sport and not to say that some animals do need to be eliminated but this should not be a trophy exhibition.

Mars..........or bust!

uo111

Humans don't need an excuse to shoot themselves, do they? There is a history of Bison being shoot for sport and not to say that some animals do need to be eliminated but this should not be a trophy exhibition.

We have executed murderers for millennium... Now we tend to, in western society, mostly just lock them in prisons. Either way, we are eliminating the threat. So I don't get your point.

This has nothing to do with bison hunting. 

Killing animals that have killed humans is entirely different than hunting for sport. 

Disregard

Men with guns are never impressive. You're the victor in a "fight" that was never evenly-matched. So masculine. Congrats?

Miker

We have executed murderers for millennium... Now we tend to, in western society, mostly just lock them in prisons. Either way, we are eliminating the threat. So I don't get your point.

This has nothing to do with bison hunting. 

Killing animals that have killed humans is entirely different than hunting for sport. 

People shoot innocent people. The justice system sucks actually. You need to do some search about the bison since I'm not your source but you are wrong ( so it's okay to kill bison because they are blocking railways :eww: )....People with weapons will kill innocent animals as well.

I do not deny some animals do need to be killed. This is not a competition nor should it be viewed as something glorious.

Mars..........or bust!

Dayman

ummm that's poor actually... :excuseme:

people are being eaten because they take away living areas from animals ya know... :awkney:

it's not like it's our own planet

tumblr_mjboytgGPN1qgcra2o3_250.gif

It may suprise you, but humans are an animal of this planet in the same way leopards and tigers are. We just happen to be the ones who have the intelligence to develop complex infastructure. Animals hunt animals, sometimes for good reason, sometimes for no reason other than boredom - unfortunately this includes humans as well.

Staryu

I understand that those animals were a threat, but that's nothing to be proud of. Like, good, he probably prevented many deaths, but that doesn't make him a hero or something (for me at least). Taking lives of animals to save lives of humans... e7c8e635.gif

And I always hate when people take pictures with a dead animal like it's some sort of trophy. :wtf: Disturbing.

Melech

Um...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

I dönt Really know you but i love u

Melech

Um...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

Goosey

Men with guns are never impressive. You're the victor in a "fight" that was never evenly-matched. So masculine. Congrats?

Men like Tom Knapp, Bob Munden, Jerry Miculek, Ed McGivern and others aren't impressive? Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajRydkuRPlg

Thanks!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Sparky

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?

Yes thank you. :applause:

clefable

Um...

posting an extract from the bible aint gonna persuade the gays hunty 

Scarlet Witch

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?

Read ha

Seriously though, the bible is not true, and we humans shouldn't invade natural habitats in the first place. 

posting an extract from the bible aint gonna persuade the gays hunty 

The fact that people quote from the bible like its the truth is just :wtf:

uo111

People shoot innocent people. The justice system sucks actually. You need to do some search about the bison since I'm not your source but you are wrong ( so it's okay to kill bison because they are blocking railways :eww: )....People with weapons will kill innocent animals as well.

I do not deny some animals do need to be killed. This is not a competition nor should it be viewed as something glorious.

What are you even saying?

I know people shoot innocent people. As a society we view that as wrong and lock them up.

My source is my US history textbook, obviously that's not the only reason... And I never said it was okay. I'm just not gonna respond anymore because you aren't even reading what I'm saying (:smh:)

Kayla

Totally thought this thread was talking about cannibals. So when I started reading the article I was really confused. :derpga:

But I think we need to consider the social backgrounds of the people involved in these situations. We can say it's wrong all we want, and I agree that it's awful such wonderful creatures have to die because of humans, but if you grow up in a place where you have to worry about your children being eaten by a leopard while they play outside you're not going to be very sympathetic to those creatures. I agree it'd be better for them to cage the animals and give them to a zoo or natural park, but these people may not have those resources or connections. 

The problem are the long-term consequences of these actions. In the US, people many years ago wiped out our lion and wolf populations, and the ecology of the land was greatly effected. (They also wiped out many herds of large animals, but obviously not out of fear of the animals themselves.)

This is a social issue as much as an environmental one. Instead of pointing fingers at these people saying how awful they are for killing the cats, we should be thinking about how they can adapt their lives to live safely among them.