Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian man bags 45 man-eaters!

Featured Posts

Goosey

Um... do we all believe in God?

Irrelevant! This man is so popular in the hills his wife has been elected twice to head of local government.

I cringe at everyone saying these villagers should simply ignore these beasts that are carrying away and eating, sometimes, dozens of their children. :wtf:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

MrFameKills

Irrelevant! This man is so popular in the hills his wife has been elected twice to head of local government.

I cringe at everyone saying these villagers should simply ignore these beasts that are carrying away and eating, sometimes, dozens of their children. :wtf:

the irrelevant thing is bringing up the bible 

qGEENdk.png

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Goosey

the irrelevant thing is bringing up the bible

Enough bible-bashing :wtf: just focus on this teacher and hunter please.

I'm sure if you all were Indian village parents you'd appreciate the "double-barrel saviour" too, but in comfy Western society when the main thing you have to worry about is an iPhone 6 bending in your pocket some very strange opinions come forth, like valuing the life of a man-eating leopard over those of children.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

teo

I'm mixed about this. Like they can just capture them, these wild cats are facing extinction, because of us. I see why killing them will make you a hero in some village filled with... well villagers, but this is not the way to handle this in the present time. I'm not siding with the animals, and saying it's ok for them, cause they were there first and they kill to survive(which is true btw :haha:), but shooting them down is just not the way to deal with this.

Goosey

By the way I have Corbett's book Jungle Lore right here, so all those of you who think I'm "trolling"... :awkney:

jimcorbett_zpsca98ebee.png

Goosey

Horrible and nothing to be proud of...

This man is very popular with locals. Not horrible at all.  :duck:

KillerCupcake

Um...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney: 

Economy

maybe they should not build on the bears natural home. :reductive:

Every piece of land is the natural home of some animal but we gotta live somewhere. And our cities can only be so condensed :shrug:

RAMROD

The tiger on the first picture seems chilled?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Weight ♥ Of ♥ My ♥ Words ♥

Miker

I wonder how many non-man-eaters he has killed? :cry:

Mars..........or bust!

uo111

People kill 1000 times more wild cats, than wild cats kill people. Cheetahs, leopards and especially tigers are endangered because of people

gifney23.gif

The animals won't usually do **** to people unless you go to their territory shoving guns at their faces. Why are you still trying this?

Yes because they obviously know what guns are and are just defending themselves. Self defense shouldn't be punishable by death.

:awkney:

why kill them instead of capturing them and putting them in some natural parks

Because they attack humans....

:awkney: You can't take care of something if you can't get near it for fear of losing your life. 

I'm sad for the kitties too but you can't just let them keep attacking people. It's in our nature to kill things that kill us.