Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Best Gaga Gifs of All Time

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

LOL! What really happened? Was the door locked or what?

IIRC, she couldn't open the door due to her nail extensions. I mean she COULD'VE, but bye bye nails.

DanMonster

IIRC, she couldn't open the door due to her nail extensions. I mean she COULD'VE, but bye bye nails.

Oh I didn't know that, I just thought she was being a diva haha! That makes sense now

Bradley

Oh, you guys know everything 

witchcocktor

Oh I didn't know that, I just thought she was being a diva haha! That makes sense now

She could've been, but I think we can understand that open car doors can **** up your nail extensions.

The full footage seems to be that her bodyguard was opening the door, then stopped, most likely because he thought that Gaga would like to pose for the camera. But then Gaga was like '' oh no, just open the door thank you '' and why she didn't do it HERSELF possibly was because well, first of all she has someone to open doors for her, PLUS nail extensions. Omg why am I trying to solve the mystery of Gaga not opening a car door..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mboSSOl29DU

The bodyguards were laughing/smiling either way so it's not like she was being a horrid diva.

Archived