Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report: U.S. crude could fall $30 below international prices without e

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2014/09/24/report-u-s-crude-could-fall-30-below-international-prices-without-exports/

Here what I'm thinking...

Let the them export oil to the EU ...

then they won't have to buy any black market oil from the crustaceans in the Middle East ... (IS)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy

Well the ban has pro and con

Pro: a growing cost advantage for US manufacturers which is helping reshoring and strong growth in manufacturing for the first time in many years

Con: if prices fall too low the boom could end faster

Woolfsmck

Well the ban has pro and con

Pro: a growing cost advantage for US manufacturers which is helping reshoring and strong growth in manufacturing for the first time in many years

Con: if prices fall too low the boom could end faster

fracking became viable with the rise in oil prices...if the value drops too low, oil companies will shut down fracking wells and create another shortage...I think the price of oil has a bottom price no matter the demand
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy

fracking became viable with the rise in oil prices...if the value drops too low, oil companies will shut down fracking wells and create another shortage...I think the price of oil has a bottom price no matter the demand

well thats why im saying, if prices fall too low the boom could end sooner

For now the ban has more pros than cons tbh. Cheaper energy in the US is one of the biggest factors in improved competitiveness and why domestic manufacturing is finally growing more quickly

Not to mention cheaper gas means more money for consumers to spend on other stuff

But of course if prices stay under pressure too long they will need to lift the ban or the oil boom will just end

I hope you lift it tho. Most of oil oil exports go to the US and were subject to the lower prices of the North American Benchmark and were loosing lots of money :deadbanana: