💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears extends her Vegas residency for further 2 years

Michael

Featured Posts

What are the odds that you think she'll re-vamp the show and totally change it up for the second two year stint? I would LOVE it!

I'm sure she would want to change it up too because it probably gets boring doing the exact same show for two years.

She'll probably add the lead single of this new album she's working on when it comes out

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Good for her! Although I hated it if other artists like Gaga or Madge did this, but for Brit is great!

I hope a better album comes along the way!

Good move, she already grossed $27 million and attracted 180,000 people over 41 shows (97% sold out) meaning an average of 4,384 people per show grossing $660,000 and an average ticket price of $150,6

I'm happy for her, I think it's the best option for her keep touring and training but at the same time have the time also for her family and for herself :sara:

I'd hate if gaga done this! Happy for britney though

Can you imagine the show she'd put on if the entire venue was built around/for her + could include anything due to no traveling restrictions. I'd be thrilled if Gaga did this later within her career. 

Sugarfall

also = 0 promo for the next album if it comes. another britney jean mess.

I think she'll do at least Femme Fatale amount of promo, which already goes a long way. She's obviously more excited of the new album and she has done promo for her lingerie this much. I'm sure she'll perform on TV during the next era :excited: 

i thought it was already extended for an extra two years? does this mean she's going to be there until 2018? :emma:

That's really good for her and her family especially. She has a permanent job in the one city now, so she doesn't have to travel all around and take her kids with her or be away from them for too long. Some stability is great and I'm really happy for her.

LoveandMagic

That's really good for her and her family especially. She has a permanent job in the one city now, so she doesn't have to travel all around and take her kids with her or be away from them for too long. Some stability is great and I'm really happy for her.

This. I'm happy for her.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived