๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Josh Peck posts racist vine

degenerate

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this too it's all part of the humor EVERYONE on vine makes stereotypical jokes, and sometimes they're funny.
that's why I find it the most enjoyable social media platform, it's so open and has no limits (except the fact its a 6 seconds video :troll: )

TimisaMonster

That is racist....plus I've been getting gay vibes from him for the longest time now...:awkney:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

xoxo cupcakke

i ask again...

ย 

Who ? :madge:

ย 

If you're not American, you most likely won't know who he is. He's just some kid who was The Amanda Show and had his own show with some other guy called Drake & Josh. Most Americans grew up watching those shows so that is how we recognize him easily

I don't know who that person is, but the entire point of that vine seemed to be about how stupid it is that white people think every black person is going to rob them. The punchline is that even if a white person met God and God happened to be black, they would be scared. He is making fun of racism, otherwise the vine doesn't make any sense.

ย 

People get such an ego boost when they call others out on perceived racism/homophobia. This generation needs to stop jerking off to morality p0rn.

degenerate

All That..

Drake & Josh..

ย 

you've got to know

evil_stare200.gif

It's hilarious how pathetic these people's lives are. "Oh yeah, I was once famous for being a fat awkward 10 year old on Nickelodeon. Now I post six-second long videos to the internet! Fuq with me!"

It's hilarious how pathetic these people's lives are. "Oh yeah, I was once famous for being a fat awkward 10 year old on Nickelodeon. Now I post six-second long videos to the internet! Fuq with me!"

yeah, he really needs to do something better with his career at this point.ย 

and his buddy Drake tooย  :coffee:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Cody Draco

Where is the joke?

ย 

403.gif
16426027q9onk.gif

ย 

ย 

Where is his career?

ย 

16426027q9onk.gif

ย 

Where is his s-x tape with Drake Bell?

ย 

16426027q9onk.gif

ย 

Where is a bottle of water? I'm thirsty.

ย 

16426027q9onk.gif

yeah, he really needs to do something better with his career at this point.ย 

and his buddy Drake tooย  :coffee:

Drake's career is to make fun of justin bieber as much as he can

degenerate

I don't know who that person is, but the entire point of that vine seemed to be about how stupid it is that white people think every black person is going to rob them. The punchline is that even if a white person met God and God happened to be black, they would be scared. He is making fun of racism, otherwise the vine doesn't make any sense.

ย 

People get such an ego boost when they call others out on perceived racism/homophobia. This generation needs to stop jerking off to morality p0rn.

How is that a punchline, though? As opposed to just a racist joke? I think it could be fairly interpreted either way.

So you're one of those "it's okay because everyone else does it" people. Classic!

no I'm not that type, but 80% of vine videos R like that (racist), full of Asians, Arabs, white, black, gay and straight stereotype jokes.

Archived