💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paul Moss: "Britney's record could be broken w/in the next 5 months."

LordDisick

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

Say what you want about Brit but she's a real hard working pop b*!

If only Gaga was more like this, in a way...

gifney2.gif

I'm confused...you don't think Gaga works hard?  Or you want her to have an emotional breakdown on television while talking about Justin Timberlake?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

She's so underestimated here. Guys she sold 30 millions records  with a single album. 

I don't think we'll see another album of Adele's repeat the type of success she had with '21'. That was freak-of-nature stuff. It'll sell a HUGE number of copies - but won't get anywhere near '21's sales. 

MonsterOfSpain

I meant worldwide and, to me, she's going to sell like 4-5 millions first week. It seems like you can't see her power  :omg:

21 was a once-in-a-lifetime event. It won't be as sucessful.

I don't think we'll see another album of Adele's repeat the type of success she had with '21'. That was freak-of-nature stuff. It'll sell a HUGE number of copies - but won't get anywhere near '21's sales. 

Yes, i agree with you. 

This is something always happens in music/movies/games industry. There is a new "product "  whose first week sales are really  low because basically it's unknown, BUT it keeps on selling for months breaking all the records. That's exactly what happened with 21.

The "sequel"  is already known  thanks to its predecessor , so first week sales will be unbelievable  BUT it won't keep on selling  that much like the " original one" did.

Then i can't see 30 millions for new adele's album, but i do see 10 millions records sold within the first 2 months after its release.

monsterdreams

Can only think of Adele

But not sure if that will even happen

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Speak Now - 1.1 Million

Red - 1.2 Million

1989 - Possibly 1.3 Million

But judging from the wording it sounds like he's talking about Adele

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm confused...you don't think Gaga works hard?  Or you want her to have an emotional breakdown on television while talking about Justin Timberlake?

lol. I don't mean to say she doesn't work hard. I meant to say I'd like for her to shorten the timespan between her pop albums. Like Brit

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

It's either Adele or Taylor Swift, but I'm leaning more towards TS since she has debuted with more than 1M - not just once but twice. With a pop album, I see no reason why she couldn't finally break the record. 

I think it will be Adele, if Red didn't break the record, 1989 won't. Shake It Off isn't half big as We Are Never Getting Back Together (and not half as good IMO). 

SummerGirl21

lol. I don't mean to say she doesn't work hard. I meant to say I'd like for her to shorten the timespan between her pop albums. Like Brit

oh then yes, i agree  :yes:

Archived