💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paul Moss: "Britney's record could be broken w/in the next 5 months."

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I doubt even Adele can do that. Adele has been basically invisible to the GP for almost two years and no one buys music. I am sure it will sell well, but not 1.3 in 1st week.

I'm pretty sure she will:

21 sells near to 30 000 000… The GP loves her and people want her new album.

Well, we'll c :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was Taylor he wouldnt say in the next five months the album is scheduled for october and Britney's record is for highest opening sales for a female not just highest weekly sales

I think he meant that both Taylor and Adele are releasing in the following 5 months, so one of them could break it.

Taylor or Adele I'm fine with that, I'm glad talent always wins in the end. 

#UntalentedNeedNoRecords 

I doubt even Adele can do that. Adele has been basically invisible to the GP for almost two years and no one buys music. I am sure it will sell well, but not 1.3 in 1st week.

Check her on Kworb, she is still slaying with 21 and it's singles gurl. :spin: without ANY promo in a few years her 21 comes back to US top 100 from time to time and her singles are strong too, shes big ww.

Cody Draco

Check her on Kworb, she is still slaying with 21 and it's singles gurl. :spin: without ANY promo in a few years her 21 comes back to US top 100 from time to time and her singles are strong too, shes big ww.

I bet 21 and it's singles will sell even more when her new music starts coming out. Effortless slayage. :spin:

Archived