Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde PRAISES Azealia Banks: "Should Smash in UK"

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOO if 212 didn't smash how is this song gonna smash?

I mean, if it did smash it might compel her to release an album, but I don't see it.

It's good but, smashingly good?

212 was like top 12 in the UK, which was pretty good for a 19year old independent rap chick. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

212 was like top 12 in the UK, which was pretty good for a 19year old independent rap chick. 

Pretty good yea, but 212 is still the best (radio) song she has released.

So, I mean, if Chasing Time is gonna do better it will probably be because she has made friends in the industry. Has she done that? With people who matter I mean.

JaggedMonster

The Uk always had better test then the US :coffee::lolgaga:

I always forget how young she is for some reason :giveup: she seems older. So much time left for her to continually slay us :ARTPOP:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Whispering

I wish it would smash in the US. 

She needs a major label supporting radio play. If not, she needs a big time distribution deal with one of the majors and those kinds of deals are very rare. The Macklemore approach won’t work for just any independent artist.

From a label CEO:  "The ball has to be in the air and headed to the basket for a label to go for something like this, otherwise it’s too expensive and risky,†he said. “It has to be the right artist, the right time, the right record.â€

Rat Boy

She needs a major label supporting radio play. If not, she needs a big time distribution deal with one of the majors and those kinds of deals are very rare. The Macklemore approach won’t work for just any independent artist.

From a label CEO:  "The ball has to be in the air and headed to the basket for a label to go for something like this, otherwise it’s too expensive and risky,†he said. “It has to be the right artist, the right time, the right record.â€

She said she's been having meetings with several record labels so I'm sure she'll get signed soon if she hasn't already.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Whispering

She said she's been having meetings with several record labels so I'm sure she'll get signed soon if she hasn't already.

Needs to be one of the two majors left, if people are wanting major level radio play. If that's not important, then there are tons of smaller and independent  labels she could sign with.

AUTOMATICALLY your argument is invalid + she's bis-xual :lmao:

oh, look who's using a cheap argument now :(

I see you've taken notes. 

Archived