Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4chan their struggle and anger issues because they can't get girls. :smh:

Plus why does everybody except me take nudes :awkney:

MAKE IT WORK

Go ahead - they'd just be proving her right. Leaking nudes for talking about feminism? That's exactly why feminism is important.

codymonster

Plus why does everybody except me take nudes :awkney:

That's my question :lmao: I didn't know having nude pictures of yourself on your phone was a thing :rip:

This is so horrible, ugh. :fail:  Anyone who thinks society doesn't need feminism anymore should think about the fact that hackers are threatening to publicly humiliate and violate a young woman just for speaking out.

Go ahead - they'd just be proving her right. Leaking nudes for talking about feminism? That's exactly why feminism is important.

This also.

FFXSoul91

If a man were to have his nudes leak, none of you would care, but since its a women, all of a sudden its the biggest crime on the planet to leak them #doublestandards

If it was in retaliation to a speech that said man had just given on feminism and equal rights, then yes, I would be furious. So please can it with your presumptuous attitude.

Any invasion of a person's privacy in a manner such as this is uncalled for and insensitive, regardless of the circumstances or gender involved. It doesn't matter how many people are drooling over the pictures-- it is still wrong.

What do you have against women anyway?

MahoganySnitch

What garbage. 

And is this act meant to show that feminism isn't needed....really? 

:awkney: 

This is so horrible, ugh. :fail:  Anyone who thinks society doesn't need feminism anymore should think about the fact that hackers are threatening to publicly humiliate and violate a young woman just for speaking out.

This, 100%. 

Archived