• Im Not Dead
    • Funhouse
    • The Truth About Love

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I remember the old thread, though I didn't post there much.

P!nk is one of my favorite pop artists, for sure. All of her singles are just so, so enjoyable. Whenever she and Max Martin get together, it's pop perfection.

I saw the Funhouse tour in DC way back when... seeing "Glitter in the Air" live was incredible.

glitterintheair

I own the album but haven't listened to it once

Forgive me :giveup:

i cannot forgive you, sadly! you're missing out!

I saw the Funhouse tour in DC way back when... seeing "Glitter in the Air" live was incredible.

so sad that when she came to london for the truth about love tour she didn't sing glitter :( it is still on my bucket list to see her perform that live.

• 1 month later...
InsideOutright

Love P!nk. :) Her aerial performances are amazing. I'd love to see her live. Her Grammy performance of Glitter in the Air remains my favorite Grammy performance to date (Sorry, Gaga). My favorite song of hers is probably Raise Your Glass.

I do have to wonder though...what is it about her that she still gets played on the radio so much even though she hasn't had as many recent hits as other commonly-played artists right now? I've heard at least one of her songs every day for a while now (usually Just Give Me a Reason, Blow Me One Last Kiss, or Try). I'm starting to hear her more than Katy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ARTPOPchamp

Do you like P!nk also known as Alecia Moore? What do you think of her and her music and her messages and style? I think she's amazing and her husband Carey the motocross motorcycle racer is a total dream boat. :legend::later:

pink-carey-hart-grammys.jpg

monsterdreams

YASSS she's amazing live, she needs more recognition 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jjang

I love love love her early work, not so crazy about her latest efforts though. She's an incredible performer too.

Head Empty

I don't listen to her regularly but her live performances are amaaaaaazing :legend:. I really respect her.

Travis

I stan for ha :applause:I love that she flies under the radar while still maintaining a hugely successful career.

Dangerous Man

I really like her acrobatic musical performance esp when she dances in air. I love that signature performance of her.

I also love songs for her bc they are also personal to me such as ****ing Perfect, Try, and Glitter in the Air.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived