Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX delays release of album 'Sucker'

Travis

Featured Posts

I'm so upset bye :grr: I mean I know there are some reasons and it's probably her team/label and not her, and I guess they want another successful hit but sfhsdnhjfdjf 

:emo:

its for the best

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Mess it should have come out earlier not later Boom Clap was going to help the album not harm it ugh 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

She better give us that collab with Sky Ferreira soon  :crossed: I'm so thirsty for a new track 

their grins performance tho :emma:

guess whos up in this bitch

I was waiting for this album, properly because the song is still around that it would have been better release the album in the original date especially if the new single it's not gonna be a hit, one month and half later in Europe it doesn't make any sense.

The album is delayed because Break the Rules has flopped (so far). They're giving the song more time.

I'm sad, I was looking forward to it!!

SoldierDown

Noooo I was so looking forward to it coming out soon!  :grr:

I don't understand the logic in Boom Clap being popular harming the scheduled release though? Surely it would only benefit the album, rather than in a few months time when everyone's forgotten about it, especially if Break The Rules doesn't take off!

Plus it coming out a month later in the UK surely just means more people will illegally download it when it comes out in the US, as per usual.

So frustrating!  :giveup:

Archived