💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Comic Book Thread

bionic

Featured Posts

HausOfMark
On 2/20/2017 at 1:57 PM, bionic said:

What a crazy time to be alive... :toofunny: Have there always been ongoing PR comics?

have you checked them out yet?

-Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am fond of reading comics and books. But lately I was bored with studying in college. Especially my writng skills are weird so from time I apply for help to . In the future I have plan to go to some courses for writers.

bionic
2 hours ago, ichigo said:

I am fond of reading comics and books. But lately I was bored with studying in college. Especially my writng skills are weird so from time I apply for help to . In the future I have plan to go to some courses for writers.

do you have anything to show? :sis: 

buy bionic

bionic
9 hours ago, atsui said:

I am fond of reading fanfiction you know. I think it is also interesting like comic books. Because there are a lot of talented writers who write cool stories in different kinds of fandoms. But it is hard task for me. I am poor writer, because Several times I got help from EssayShark  in writing research papers in school.

tenor.gif?itemid=5968614

i don't think adverts like that are allowed on here. are you getting help at school with your writing?

buy bionic

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
ellaabrown01

Students who themselves as a very successful lawyer, often find it difficult to complete Online Corporate Law Assignment Help when pursuing the same professional course. When doing a law course there are times when students find it difficult at times to complete their assignments and meet the deadlines. Here is a guide showing the meaning and aspects of corporate law defined by the Corporate Law Assignment Writers.

Law is a rule defining the correct procedure. Simply,  it is a set of rules which demographic divisions follow. And corporate law is one of the extensions or branches of law. It is the body of rules, laws, practices, and regulations that govern the formation, coordination of corporations.it governs and formulates certain rules that a business entity must follow. Here a corporation refers to any business or an organization running an entity with statutory regulations.

1. A night of proper sleep is important for you to stay awake, fresh, and active as well. Sleeping in a well timely manner able you to improve your physical and mental health.

2. Drink enough water. Eat right, means eat healthy and proportionate food as junk eating will lead to obesity and unnecessary laziness infused in you

3. Exercise daily and meditate as well

4. Make a time table and work according to the right schedule

5. Research and collect information about the topic, this will make you habitual of researching for a topic regardless of the fact that it is assignment work or not. Moreover, it is a good habit of researching for every minute topics.

6. Analyze the key points according to the subject and don’t forget to make a checklist for writing down the points. These small bullet points will help you in a broader sense for Corporate Law assignment.

• 2 months later...
ellaabrown01

We bring you the best Cost Accounting Assignment writing service to help you solve your Cost Accounting Assignment. We know that since it is a practical subject, students do need assistance to solve it. We understand the plight of college students and the challenges they face these days. The students in colleges don't want to give much attention to their studies. But they have no other option other than studying for it. They have to face the biggest challenge of overburdening. Professors give so many assignments to solve that they have no time for themselves. So give up all your worries because we have all services in just one place for you to provide Help with Cost Accounting Assignment.

It is essential to understand what is Cost Accounting. This is sure to provide you Cost Accounting Assignment Help to complete it well in time. Before understanding the concept, you can’t straightaway go for solving it. To ascertain the total cost of the company's production, Cost Accounting is necessary. It is a form or a branch of Managerial Accounting. The total cost of production also includes different variable costs that occur at many other stages in production in a company.

Cost Accounting has three essential elements: direct material costs, direct wages or direct labor costs, and direct expenses incurred by a company. Furthermore, there is a division of all the costs as mentioned above divided into sub-categories. They are Direct and Indirect.

• 3 months later...
judaspriest

Wow this place is so dead, it saddens me. Anyway, I love well-drawn comicbooks with seggs in them (and if they have good writing, better even), like Saga, Sex, Y The Last Man, Borgia, The Boys, Sunstone (this one has terrible writing and intends to whitewash bondage but the art is good), etc.

Edited by judaspriest

• 5 months later...
bionic
On 7/21/2021 at 11:57 PM, judaspriest said:

Wow this place is so dead, it saddens me. Anyway, I love well-drawn comicbooks with seggs in them (and if they have good writing, better even), like Saga, Sex, Y The Last Man, Borgia, The Boys, Sunstone (this one has terrible writing and intends to whitewash bondage but the art is good), etc.

I feel comic books are increasingly inaccessible. I don't know anywhere that sells physical copies in actual stores (OK there is one dedicated comic book/'nerd' culture store but its a long journey...and full of nerds...). Online copies dont feel like value for money for me.

I keep trying to use Marvel UNlimited but the UI is impossible.

buy bionic

• 1 year later...
bionic
On 7/21/2021 at 11:57 PM, judaspriest said:

have u been reading the recent barbarella comics??

buy bionic