bionic

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

So..... the marvel comics are kind of rebooting but not really? :spin:  

​Its more like consolidating.

• 3 months later...
bionic

moon-girl-and-devil-dinosaur-cover_612x3

n 1978, Marvel comics published Devil Dinosaur, a story by Jack Kirby about a red Tyrannosaurus Rex and his caveman-like friend, Moon-Boy. The series itself was short-lived, but come this fall, the world will once again be introduced to the adventures of Devil Dinosaur — and this time, his companion won’t be a caveman named Moon-Boy, but instead, a pre-teen super genius named Lunella Lafayette…otherwise known as Moon Girl.

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is Marvel’s newest female superhero, and at the helm of the book are writers Amy Reeder (Madame Xanadu, Batwoman) and Brandon Montclare (Rocket Girl, Fear Itself: Fearsome Four), artist Natacha Bustos (Strange Sports Stories), editor Mark Paniccia and assistant editor Emily Shaw. According to Shaw, the genesis for Moon Girl came from a simple conversation between the creative team, when they realized Marvel had a limited number of characters that all ages could relate to.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/12/moon-girl-devil-dinosaur-marvel-female-superhero

--------------------------------

ofc she's an inhuman

rme

buy bionic

• 1 month later...
bionic

Not Secret Wars delayed AGAIN. After the flop SW #5 they waited like 2 months. What a mess 

tumblr_ntrgk6tWbM1un65mmo6_400.gif

like is anybody even here for that mess? i cba w/ marvel and all these retcons they're doing

buy bionic

like is anybody even here for that mess? i cba w/ marvel and all these retcons they're doing

Yeah a lot of people even here for that. It is the biggest selling-event of recent history. It is a really good event btw, but the delays :air:

bionic

Yeah a lot of people even here for that. It is the biggest selling-event of recent history. It is a really good event btw, but the delays :air:

i gave up on the last hawkeye run because of the constant delays... it was really good but the delays were just too much too often

buy bionic

• 7 months later...
Billy Kaplan

Is anyone following the DC rebirth news? Any Tim Drake fans deeply disappointed with his mishandling the past few years?

• 2 weeks later...
Morbid
On May 9, 2016 at 0:57 PM, Billy Kaplan said:

Is anyone following the DC rebirth news? Any Tim Drake fans deeply disappointed with his mishandling the past few years?

He'll be in Detective Comics right? I do wish he was heading Teen Titans instead of Damian. I am so sick of him. Rebirth is nearly here! I can't wait any longer! :excited2:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
bionic
37 minutes ago, EllieSioux said:

im happy this thread exists but it needs reviving :icega:

I haven't read comics in so long :toofunny: They keep getting more and more expensive without an incease in size/quaity

buy bionic

• 4 months later...
bionic
11 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I have been reading the Power Ranger comics and the Justice League/ Power Rangers issues and they are really good.

For the new film?

buy bionic

HausOfMark
On 2/16/2017 at 6:46 AM, bionic said:

For the new film?

No, theres a whole comic series that started last summer for Power Rangers. and The JL/PR started last month. 

344715._SX312_PJcmx-cu-qa-sticker-lg,Bot

-Mark

bionic
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

No, theres a whole comic series that started last summer for Power Rangers. and The JL/PR started last month. 

344715._SX312_PJcmx-cu-qa-sticker-lg,Bot

What a crazy time to be alive... :toofunny: Have there always been ongoing PR comics?

buy bionic
  • Like 1

HausOfMark
34 minutes ago, bionic said:

What a crazy time to be alive... :toofunny: Have there always been ongoing PR comics?

There has been random ones but this one is the first of a "series" its really good. please check it out!

Also the Justice League/ Power Rangers is new also. Its odd thus far lol

-Mark

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic