Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Beyonce caught using photoshop again

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

It's unfortunate that she feels like she has to edit her body before sending it out to the world :( I hope she embraces how she is and is comfortable with it all one day :hug:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

She always does that and I just can't figure out WHY because she is like a goddess! She doesn't need that photoshop ****!

She always does that and I just can't figure out WHY because she is like a goddess! She doesn't need that photoshop ****!

Love Trumps Hate

She really doesn't need to, and at least if she wants to, hire someone to do it, so it doesn't look so obvious and amateurish :smh:

Really? On magazine pictures, which are supposed to give that air of perfection (rightly or wrongly) and is usually outside their control, yes. On personal pics tho? Can you cite some examples?

Perhaps not usually personal pictures, although Kim Kardashion (?) got caught doing it too.

KyliesChild

That's her butt...

Flop thread. Flop accusation.

If you want to talk about photoshop just take a look at the Eau De Gaga promotion photos.

. Look at the stairs....

Pure Adrenaline

Every pop star does it. It's not about 'if' they use photoshop, but in which way they used it and what 'imperfection' they perfected.

or just who does it better ..... and apparently Beyonce doesn't :teehee:

So she had no slit between her tighs and she photoshopped it in?

by the looks yes .... those stairs ain't lying :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Psychedelic

Judging all of you bashing Bey for this, when in the back of your mind you know very well, your fave abuses these tactics way more!  :classy:

Archived