Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kendall Jenner Bullied by other models at NYFW

LordDisick

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Uhm, no.

Kendall has been modeling for a long time. Even if it just because of her name, she has just as much experience as any of the other girls. And she has the body/face of them. They're just pressed that they know there time will be up soon but she will still have millions of dollars to her name.

Childish b---hes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Bullying is never ok. I understand the frustration, but this is life: in any job and circle of work, some people have to work hard to get where they are, and some just happen to know the right persons. That's life, you can't do anything about it. And at the end of the day, working to get what you want will probably bring you more personal satisfaction and respect than just being lucky ;) At least, that's how I view it.

:applause:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Michelle

That is awful. It is never ok to bully somebody. I "guess" I see their point but the girl is stunning and I really think she's going somewhere with it. Shame people have to be so awful like putting ciggs in her drink.

But seriously she is beautiful

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Cody Draco

It would work in their benefit to befriend her not attack her :coffee:

I guess a lot of these models fit the stereotype that models are all body and no brain. :ARTPOP:

Regardless of who she is and who her family is, she shouldn't be treated like that. Obviously people are going to be frustrated and there's always going to be b---hing, but putting a cigarette out in her drink is :wtf:

I think cigarette in drink is as bad as getting a place on fashion show thanks to money and good contacts. Other models spend their whole early life to achieve it, work their ass off. And she just said to momma: I want to be model.

I think cigarette in drink is as bad as getting a place on fashion show thanks to money and good contacts. Other models spend their whole early life to achieve it, work their ass off. And she just said to momma: I want to be model.

And that's just the way the world works :shrug:

LoveandMagic

Regardless of who she is and who her family is, she shouldn't be treated like that.  Obviously people are going to be frustrated and there's always going to be b---hing, but putting a cigarette out in her drink is :wtf:

I agree. 

I understand the hostility though. It really does suck when someone has such a huge advantage over someone else in the workplace, and modelling isn't an easy field to be in, even if a person is genetically blessed. From all I've read and seen, high fashion modelling can be very cutthroat, with a very small window to "make it (I think after 25 years old is the cut off date for the majority)." There's serious hustle and often serious heartache involved.

But there is no call for that type of behavior, in my opinion. If she is a nice person behind the scenes (and I haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise), and I were one of the models I would befriend her. She could probably give someone's profile a boost. You need all the friends you can get in the game, I would think. She has good connections, couldn't hurt. 

And slightly off topic, why are these models smoking? That's incredibly bad for your teeth, eyes, and complexion.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

PopBitch

I think a lot of the new girls coming onto the scene are treated that way, the other models feeling threatened by fresh blood coming in.  Kendall has the extra baggage of being part of the Kardashian fame ho clan, so takes away some of the credibility.  Keep the fame ho clan away from your shows and work hard and pay your dues, don't act like a prima donna, and the community will eventually accept you.  That's my advice to Kendall..

TheOriginalOne

Well they're not wrong...

However, it would probably be best for them to become her friends instead of bullying her.

I always say that even if I had the body for it, I'd never want to become a model. Way too much b---hiness and competition in the fashion industry. 

Although I'm not a fan of the family, at all, I do have to say if any of those other models had the same connections as Kendall, they would all take advantage of them in an instant. Those that bullied her are ridiculous and need to get over themselves.

GagaObsession

Well duh she has an advantage over them but it's not like they all went and studied for years. They are all young and somewhat capitalising on their lucky hereditary traits that give them a pretty face, the right height and the right look to become a successful model.

It's not like they are more talented than her and deserve to be on the runway more. 

This. 

Archived