💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO : Jennifer Lopez - Booty ft. Iggy Azalea

Henry

Featured Posts

How do I defend pop music of today to my indie friends when crap like this keeps getting put out. Horrible song, so basic and bad, with some redeeming beats. The video seems desperate for JLO. She is hotter than any of the young popstars,not just hot for her age. Her body is spectacular. But s-xiness has always been used in conjunction with pop but the songs, the melodies, lyrics, hooks were there. Jennifer can't hide the fact that she is putting out some really bad music these days and a video on her ass for four minutes isn't going to hide the fact. Anaconda is an embarrassment.

No wonder I keep researching older music in the pop/synth/punk realm and why I am back more to listening tomy favorite bands like Muse and Arcade Fire, The Spoons way more again. There's few pop stars I find interesting musically, and people wonder why I freak out if Gaga left pop. I may not be a huge fan of ARTPOP but it was always good with some great songs for me. And even if I don't connect with the album, I recognize that many do and that it's not a bad album. Too much of what's out there is just crap, crap, crap and fans just accepting these pop stars with such basicness and not branching out. After listening to that JLO drivel, I put on a great Bowie song and then listened to the song ARTPOP. It cured me. I am healed from the post-traumatic music disorder for being subjected to such embarrassment labeled a song. I'm all for good throw-away pop. It doesn't all have to be great. But there's too much bland or just horrible pop that needs to be thrown away before being subjected to it.

J-LO is just coming off as desperate with nothing to offer other than her great ass to offset bad music these days. At least, she gave me On The Floor, a good club track to erase this album from my memory.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it me or since the bangerz era happened everybody try to be as much aslutty as possible?

pop music is ****ing **** these days :sick:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Video is better than the song.

Britney-Xtina- Shakira-Kylie were doing s-xy 10-15 years ago, as as the influence of Gaga's "weird" fades, s-xy is back.  

If pop; songs are going to be about the BANAL OVERDONE topic of love, relationships, and break-ups, I'm glad some are explicitly s-xual for variety.

Video is better than the song.

Britney-Xtina- Shakira-Kylie were doing s-xy 10-15 years ago, as as the influence of Gaga's "weird" fades, s-xy is back.  

If pop; songs are going to be about the BANAL OVERDONE topic of love, relationships, and break-ups, I'm glad some are explicitly s-xual for variety.

I get you, but I don't deem songs like this as 's-xual'. I don't think there is anything really s-xy about them, it's almost as if the basic song exists only to emphasis a video which will get big view counts in shorts amount of time; ones with a lot of ass.

MarryTheSequins

That really hurt my eyes. Why couldn't they just stick to one segment for more than half a second? I'd rather watch her shake her ass in the same room for 4 minutes than risk the aneurism that almost gave me.

pretty much my thoughts :rip:

SychosSoChic

Please refrain from posting p*rnography on this site without a "NSFW" tag. Thank you.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived