Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO : Jennifer Lopez - Booty ft. Iggy Azalea

Henry

Featured Posts

elijahfan

The concept is so similar to Anaconda's that I have no idea why on Earth JLo decided to go in that direction. I really hope she didn't expect this to feel fresh and innovative... That would make her a little bit of an idiot.

EDIT: not to mention that parts of the song literally borrow stuff from other records, like Iggy's 'Work' and Kylie Minogue's 'Skirt', that wasn't a very good song in the first place....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is classier than anaconda (whats not?)

but the song sounds very basic, dont like it

tackyconda song >>>

Um... This video is by no means classier than Anaconda... This makes Anaconda look like a Sesame Street segment.

It was a little too much. Kinda trashy. Sexxxy but trashy.

DrewStevens

It is 100% basic and predictable, but it's the hottest video since Can't Remember To Forget You.

I don't get why people have to compare everything. This and Anaconda are different. Anaconda was made to shock the audience and this was made to attack men.

This is hot but it lacks of originality. Anaconda is more original and shocking, but it's definitely not conventionally hot, at least for people who actually feel attracted to women.

Rudz Xinc

This makes me dizzy, changing scene every 0.5 second

and too much booty, it's literary IN YOUR FACE

that's so uncomfortable too watch

J.Lo just stoop low to Nicki's & Miley's level

Look at those clowns

Hybrid MonsTer

It's okay .. nothing else ..

Can someone tell me what happened to the video ft Pitbull for which we got a teaser video too ??? this does not have scenes from that video/teaser  :scar:

It's okay .. nothing else ..

Can someone tell me what happened to the video ft Pitbull for which we got a teaser video too ??? this does not have scenes from that video/teaser  :scar:

that was just a teaser for the song itself, before the album release. it wasnt made a single yet. they scrapped pitbull and decided to put iggy on it instead 

Hybrid MonsTer

that was just a teaser for the song itself, before the album release. it wasnt made a single yet. they scrapped pitbull and decided to put iggy on it instead 

Okay .. Thanks budd  :hug:

Pure Adrenaline

so much songs about big butts I can't :blehga:

the song sucks the video is not but boring

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived