Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley Cyrus under investigation for twerk stunt with Mexican Flag

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

Hey, perhaps she didn't have bad intentions, but it is the law  :shrug: I mean, if Gaga wasn't able to wear a bikini at her recent shows to respect other's beliefs, I think Miley's team (or Miley herself) should've done some research on whether her gesture was disrespectful or not.

The messiest thing here is "Diez y seis de septiembre" like wth that's "September 10th and 6th" it should be Dieciseis which means 16 :awkney:

StrawberryBlond

These matters may seem trivial to a lot of white Westerners, but foreign nations take their flags very seriously and you can't just do whatever. I remember hearing about how Madonna likely won't be welcomed back to perform in Puerto Rico again after she rubbed the country's flag between her legs at her show years ago. And I also heard about some Thai officials not liking how Gaga tied the country's flag to the bag of her motorcycle and ran around with it on the BTWB (though I don't understand how that's disrespecting the flag). This kind of thing is serious for a lot of people. Some of you are saying it's the dancer's fault as he's the one who chose to do it, which I highly doubt. This prosethtic butt is a new section of the tour and this addition was likely planned in Mexico specifically, where she has a lot of fans and it would gain controversy. And even if it was her dancer who did it, Miley let him and was clearly enjoying the moment, therefore condoning and agreeing with his actions. I wonder if this will cause her further 2 Mexican dates to be cancelled? If so, there'll be a lot of annoyed fans.

FrankGutz

I hate all this nationalist crap. It's not like she was intentionally disrespecting and saying "FCK MEXICO!!!"

So flags can't be burned in Mexico either? They are just symbols. What if I disagreed with the government? I can't express that either?

No, it is disrespectful, we do have civil education, it is not about being offended, it's about being polite, that **** is immature, I hate all the crap she makes all brats 12 years think that it is cool or it's "humor" when she is just a spoiled child uneducated, i hate that b---h

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Hey, perhaps she didn't have bad intentions, but it is the law  :shrug: I mean, if Gaga wasn't able to wear a bikini at her recent shows to respect other's beliefs, I think Miley's team (or Miley herself) should've done some research on whether her gesture was disrespectful or not.

really? Are u comparing that with using a bikini? :awkney:

keep in mind she did it on Mexican's Independence day, worst day of the year to do it, its not like Americans dont get butthurt when someone does something to their flag

This  :awkney:

I hate all this nationalist crap. It's not like she was intentionally disrespecting and saying "FCK MEXICO!!!"

So flags can't be burned in Mexico either? They are just symbols. What if I disagreed with the government? I can't express that either?

Jus like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGDlcG85Xk

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Morphine Prince

I may think it's disrespectful and may not agree with it but I'm not gonna fine someone for expressing their opinion. 

And in Miley's case she wasn't even expressing a political opinion. I guess some people are just very sensitive when it comes to these things and that's ok :shrug: I personally am not going to burn any flag or be "disrespectful" but I full support the right of individuals to state their opinion and if burning a flag is a way of protest, go right ahead. (Not related to Miley, but you know what I mean). 

SchwineLove

sheesh, that's just disrespectful. I can't understand some of you who defend her tho, like...... I dunno sometimes I don't get GGD or some of you are very young.... respect other nation's values. some of you need education.

FrankGutz

sheesh, that's just disrespectful. I can't understand some of you who defend her tho, like...... I dunno sometimes I don't get GGD or some of you are very young.... respect other nation's values. some of you need education.

this :coffee:

heavymlover

really? Are u comparing that with using a bikini? :awkney:

This  :awkney:

Jus like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGDlcG85Xk

Yes, I am. Religion is as culturally important for some countries as the mexican flag is for Mexico. Gaga censored her tour to avoid that kind of problem.

FrankGutz

Yes, I am. Religion is as culturally important for some countries as the mexican flag is for Mexico. Gaga censored her tour to avoid that kind of problem.

Didn't know it was about Religion, then im sorry for my rudness  :fan::hug:

Archived