Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley Cyrus under investigation for twerk stunt with Mexican Flag

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I hate all this nationalist crap. It's not like she was intentionally disrespecting and saying "FCK MEXICO!!!"

So flags can't be burned in Mexico either? They are just symbols. What if I disagreed with the government? I can't express that either?

keep in mind she did it on Mexican's Independence day, worst day of the year to do it, its not like Americans dont get butthurt when someone does something to their flag

MarryTheSequins

I think this has already been posted, I don't have the link but I remember reading this thread today. I think people generally thought it was Miley's dancer's fault and not Miley herself.

Cupcakeboy2

keep in mind she did it on Mexican's Independence day, worst day of the year to do it, its not like Americans dont get butthurt when someone does something to their flag

this!! i wish she would just dissapear already. so tired of her crap.

DrewStevens

I hate all this nationalist crap. It's not like she was intentionally disrespecting and saying "FCK MEXICO!!!"

So flags can't be burned in Mexico either? They are just symbols. What if I disagreed with the government? I can't express that either?

It's illegal, so no. Many countries have these laws. Not every country wears their symbols as underwear. 

I don't think is such a big deal because she probably didn't mean to offend anyone, but laws are laws.

Archived