get that controversy

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

How disrespectful...

As a Mexican Im offended

I still cant at people spending money on that trash of a show..

Oh please :lmao: did Miley spanked herself with that flag or her dancer?

lamaisongaga.com

FameHookah

Oh please :lmao: did Miley spanked herself with that flag or her dancer?

Im offended because of her trashiness :derpga:

Its just a mess, and using our flag for that mess is not cool man.

WTF is MDNA

She is so not getting fined or arrested or anything in Mexico you can get out of anything the laws suck all they care about is money so Miley has nothing to worry.

this tho :smh:

How disrespectful...

As a Mexican Im offended

I still cant at people spending money on that trash of a show..

I think we have more imporant things to worry in mexico than this :usrs:

funny how the politicians are the ones mad when they are corrupt and the real poison of the country that contribute nothing to our country, they are the ones that should be arrested, that would be more helpful :yes:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

this tho :smh:

I think we have more imporant things to worry in mexico than this :usrs:

funny how the politicians are the ones mad when they are corrupt and the real poison of the country that contribute nothing to our country, they are the ones that should be arrested, that would be more helpful :yes:

word man

Darcklighter22

How disrespectful...

As a Mexican Im offended

Edited: because of some miley stan doing the most

your quite offended easily then...she didn't burn the flag, and it was her dancer.

she could do it to the Canadian flag I wouldn't be bothered..the world has bigger problems to worry about  :haha:

Psychedelic

It was a disrespectful action, but it was her dancer who did it... not her!

I'm sure she'll have to pay the fine on his behalf, and that's about it!

FameHookah

your quite offended easily then...she didn't burn the flag, and it was her dancer.

she could do it to the Canadian flag I wouldn't be bothered..the world has bigger problems to worry about :haha:

Nah im just messing around lmao

I just dont like ha :flop:

WTF is MDNA

lzs4vrxppcak7i9gojnd.jpg

While most people in Mexico were celebrating Diez y Seis de Septiembre, Miley Cyrus was twerking on stage in Monterrey with dancers whipping and rubbing Mexican flags on her butt.

To some of the pop stars' fans, it was just "Miley being Miley," but to Mexican officials in Nuevo Leon, it could be a violation of the country's constitution, which protects "national emblems, the flag and the national anthem."

The 35-page law protecting national symbols prohibits acts that show "disrespect for the flag and national symbols" and those acts will "be punished according to the seriousness and the condition of the person who commits them," Fusion reported.

A violation of this law can be punishable with fine of up to $1,300 or 36 hours in jail, according to Fusion. If the violation is committed for commercial purposes, the fine can rise to $5,200.

In 2007, Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio was fined $4,000 for appearing in a magazine with a Mexican flag draped around her nude body, Fusion reported.

It's crazy to believe that they were offended enough to possibly fine her, but I guess it is the law. Well that's Miley being Miley. :smh:

Link: http://m.sfgate.com/news/local/article/Miley-Cyrus-under-criminal-investigation-for-5764304.php

Archived