💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lena Katina from t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wonderful. Love is love!"

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like the 5th comment on her profile, I told her we don't choose who to love, love just happens, after that she removed the word "choose" from her status lol

If she read my comment, thanks for listening!

FrankGutz

It's ironic that even Lena hates Yulia these days. Their reunion was cancelled because Lena can't stand to be in the same room as her. :laughga:

Yep, something happened there, there was an interview about it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yep, something happened there, there was an interview about it

There had been tension between them for years. That's why they originally broke up back in 2011. Then when their reunion was cancelled this year it was because Yulia told Lena that she wanted full creative control over the t.A.T.u. project and threatened that if Lena didn't co-operate with this then she would sabotage her upcoming solo project. Yulia could do this as she has very close ties to the major television and radio networks in Russia and she could easily start a boycott behind closed doors. She also told Lena that if she didn't go along with the band how she wanted to, then she would find a different red-headed girl to replace her (which she hasn't done, so just proves she's full of sh*t).

That's obviously just a small part of the problems between the two, but that was the last straw for Lena I believe.

FrankGutz

There had been tension between them for years. That's why they originally broke up back in 2011. Then when their reunion was cancelled this year it was because Yulia told Lena that she wanted full creative control over the t.A.T.u. project and threatened that if Lena didn't co-operate with this then she would sabotage her upcoming solo project. Yulia could do this as she has very close ties to the major television and radio networks in Russia and she could easily start a boycott behind closed doors. She also told Lena that if she didn't go along with the band how she wanted to, then she would find a different red-headed girl to replace her (which she hasn't done, so just proves she's full of sh*t).

That's obviously just a small part of the problems between the two, but that was the last straw for Lena I believe.

Yep, i read about it, since then i kinda hate it 'cuz Lena was my fave since the begining, so sad

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yep, i read about it, since then i kinda hate it 'cuz Lena was my fave since the begining, so sad

But Lena is the one in the right.

FrankGutz

But Lena is the one in the right.

Yep, sorry 'bout my grammar, i do always loved Lena & i kinda hate Yulia since that incident when she was a mean b---h with Lena

Well, this pretty much confirms that we shouldn't expect a t.A.T.u reunion anytime soon :noparty:

Glad to see Lena is more open-minded than Yulia though :applause:

QueenMortuana

She was going through a law suit with her manager about a year ago, the documents did contain some side of lena that was indeed homophobic. Her former guitarist TroybMaccuhin was interviewed by a fan and when he had some negative things to say about lena the fan refused to release it, but Troy opened up about it on his own.

Archived