Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande Shut Down Her Haters

Jjang

Featured Posts

My comment was also nothing but the truth.

When Gaga "fans"/stans of others jump all over Gaga (and the fans that care for her) for anything she says or does, even to the point of putting words in her mouth, but defend their faves doing and saying the same things, how hypocritic can they be?

I can tell the difference between the two numbers. Stop being ridiculous. What I can't do is read your mind when you reply to a comment where I was discussing both numbers with "THESE PRICES". If you had simply stated "the $1,200 figure" or "the higher price" or even "this price", it would have been clearer.

Either way, it's just another rumor to add to the many mounting up at this time. Like I said in the first place, I do suspect there is something going on behind all of this, even if all the rumors aren't true. I've made exactly four comments about all this rumor mess and each time I've stated that I am not jumping to the conclusion that Ariana is some kind of Diva Bitch, but that I suspect that she is having a hard time with many things and that she came into all of this craziness with some rather serious issues.

More than anything, I don't believe that her manager is good for these climbing ex-child stars, especially under extreme pressure. I have concerns about him and I hope that Ariana won't end up being another casualty along his power path.

No its not the truth, If these rumors were published about Gaga i would be on her side instead of the media's, why do you act like you're some personal friend of mine that knows everything about me?

Point is, the prices are fake, and her real ticket prices are very reasonable, therefore, you have been proved wrong...care to avoid the point any longer?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

No its not the truth, If these rumors were published about Gaga i would be on her side instead of the media's, why do you act like you're some personal friend of mine that knows everything about me?

Point is, the prices are fake, and her real ticket prices are very reasonable, therefore, you have been proved wrong...care to avoid the point any longer?

My comment was the truth, as much as yours was. I don't.

The prices aren't fake. The $500 one I mentioned for a group pic is correct. The other PRICE is a rumor, which happened to be by the same person that said that $500 was for a group pic before that information was available. I don't know if $500 for a group pic and no one on one time is particularly reasonable or not. I guess it is a Bieber-like M&G.

My comment was the truth, as much as yours was. I don't.

The prices aren't fake. The $500 one I mentioned for a group pic is correct. The other PRICE is a rumor, which happened to be by the same person that said that $500 was for a group pic before that information was available. I don't know if $500 for a group pic and no kind on one on one time is particularly reasonable or not. I guess it is a Bieber-like M&G.

If the fans want to pay a $500 knowingly they're only getting a group photo, then let them be, who are you to say whther its right or wrong?

And no, you're claiming i'm genuinely rooting against Gaga like monsters are doing to Ariana, which is not true.

I said i loved it when Gaga stood up for herself (even though she comes out as a hypocrite) when she ranted on Twitter, and did you see me type anything in a negative manner on the new "Gaga defends ARTPOP" thread?

Stop confusing being honest and sharing your own personal opinion with being hateful and negative.

Like, honestly, you don't know **** about me, so stop.

Whispering

If the fans want to pay a $500 knowingly they're only getting a group photo, then let them be, who are you to say whther its right or wrong?

And no, you're claiming i'm genuinely rooting against Gaga like monsters are doing to Ariana, which is not true.

I said i loved it when Gaga stood up for herself (even though she comes out as a hypocrite) when she ranted on Twitter, and did you see me type anything in a negative manner on the new "Gaga defends ARTPOP" thread?

Stop confusing being honest and sharing your own personal opinion with being hateful and negative.

Like, honestly, you don't know **** about me, so stop.

I didn't say it was right or wrong. Can you not read?

Stop confusing being honest and sharing your own personal opinion with being hateful and negative, for the people who are discussing rumors surrounding Ariana and anything else about her. If people can be honest and share their opinions about everything Gaga says and does (yes, including rumors or even conclusions based on no facts), then people can do the same about Ariana.  

Honestly, you don't know **** about me, you need to stop.

I didn't say it was right or wrong. Can you not read?

Stop confusing being honest and sharing your own personal opinion with being hateful and negative, for the people who are discussing rumors surrounding Ariana and anything else about her. If people can be honest and share their opinions about everything Gaga says and does (yes, including rumors or even conclusions based on no facts), then people can do the same about Ariana.  

Honestly, you don't know **** about me, you need to stop.

Immaturity at its best :smh:

I don't see how her positive comments can lead to such "honest opinions".

I would definitely find it absurd that you guys would believe any rumor made up about an artist and use it against him/her, but when it comes to Gaga then she gets a free pass, at least be real and use the same attitude towards everyone, can't you at least TRY hiding your bias?

Whispering

Immaturity at its best :smh:

I don't see how her positive comments can lead to such "honest opinions".

I would definitely find it absurd that you guys would believe any rumor made up about an artist and use it against him/her, but when it comes to Gaga then she gets a free pass, at least be real and use the same attitude towards everyone, can't you at least TRY hiding your bias?

I didn't say anything about her positive comments. If you are talking about others, well, that's how it works around here. Especially for comments about anything honest Gaga says!

I never said I fully believe every rumor, but there are some rumors that I believe have some truth to them from time to time...about all artists. No one is perfect, no one! Gaga never gets a free pass around here...are you kidding with that? She could rescue a small kitten from a tree and people would say she was just doing it for attention. People slam Gaga for anything and everything here, so they do the same with everyone else. This is the reality of the situation. They are using the same attitude towards everyone, including shading and slamming Gaga every time she breathes...on her own fanforum.

You don't care for it? I don't either. I would rather all of it stop, as I am not into the whole ATRL mentality thing.

WE could start a change for the better! Are you in?

Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

this.

I didn't say anything about her positive comments. If you are talking about others, well, that's how it works around here. Especially for comments about anything honest Gaga says!

I never said I fully believe every rumor, but there are some rumors that I believe have some truth to them from time to time...about all artists. No one is perfect, no one! Gaga never gets a free pass around here...are you kidding with that? She could rescue a small kitten from a tree and people would say she was just doing it for attention. People slam Gaga for anything and everything here, so they do the same with everyone else. This is the reality of the situation. They are using the same attitude towards everyone, including shading and slamming Gaga every time she breathes...on her own fanforum.

You don't care for it? I don't either. I would rather all of it stop, as I am not into the whole ATRL mentality thing.

WE could start a change for the better! Are you in?

*That's not true, I have seen several people (I'm talking about a big portion of this community) who defend Gaga from such comments yet type the same comment on different artists. (Madonna, Katy, Ariana...etc).

*But when it comes to different times, they'd be all about preaching Gaga's message, now that doesn't make sense to me at least.

*I do not stand by anyone who is genuinely rooting against Gaga and neither should anyone else on this forum, I'm only harsh on her because I believe in her potential, you'd never catch me take an unneeded and an unexplained jab at her just for the sake of being negative, like you claim me to be.

*The only change i can do is with myself, I cannot control others.

Whispering

That's not true, I have seen several people (I'm talking about a big portion of this community) who defend Gaga from such comments yet type the same comment on different artists. (Madonna, Katy, Ariana...etc).

But when it comes to different times, they'd be all about preaching Gaga's message, now that doesn't make sense to me at least.

I do not stand by anyone who is genuinely rooting against Gaga and neither should anyone else on this forum, I'm only harsh on her because I believe in her potential, you'd never catch me take an unneeded and an unexplained jab at her just for the sake of being negative, like you claim me to be.

The only change i can do is with myself, I cannot control others.

It is true. I've often wanted to copy the comments from stans of others to post it right under their comments on Gaga. Anyone here knows that there is a ton of negativity directed at Gaga for anything and everything she does or says.

Some will defend Ariana, Katy, Madonna, etc to the rafters, but let the same situation happen to Gaga and they are calling her out for being the worst, most awful person than can imagine. That doesn't make sense to me either.

You are right, you can only change yourself, but it never hurts to try and be a good influence or role model (of sorts) to others. Often times negativity breeds negativity. If enough people decide to make a change for the better, it could have a positive impact on how all artists are treated on this site, including Gaga!

Archived