Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande Shut Down Her Haters

Jjang

Featured Posts

Whispering

She basically said "be nice to me and I'll be nice to you".

Which means she is confirming she has been a b---h to quite a few people...

Edit:

And random thought. I don't watch Big Brother, but from Twitter it looks like people are really tired of Frankie's "diva attitude". 

Birds of a feather...

Edit once again:

Ariana's tour M&G cost upwards of $500 and you don't get a solo picture with her. The entire group of VIP's takes a group photo with her. Have away at that information.

That's what I read, but I wasn't sure if that was true or not. The same rumor a few weeks back said that she wanted to charge $1,200 for the group M&G. :shocked:

Girl...you aren't close to being at that point yet! Ariana's manager needs to get this under control, but he is the same guy that manages Justin Bieber, so my faith in him knowing what to do in situations with these child stars is not high. :hehe:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I read, but I wasn't sure if that was true or not. The same rumor a few weeks back said that she wanted to charge $1,200 for the group M&G. :shocked:

Girl...you aren't close to being at that point yet! Ariana's manager needs to get this under control, but he is the same guy that manages Justin Bieber, so my faith in him knowing what to do in situations with these child stars is not high. :hehe:

She already said these prices are fake.

Whispering

Basically you getting personal with me when out of the blue, cant say that im shocked.

Id criticize gagas ways but would never go out of my way to call her a liar and favor rumors instead of her own rumors.

Where did I call Ariana a liar?

Oh my...yes, you would never ever favor rumors about Gaga over something Gaga actually said. You would never jump to negative conclusions. Please...

Out of the blue? You are the one that brought Gaga and her fans into this thread in the first place. If you don't want to discuss how fans perceive other artists in other ways, then don't be the one to start the conversation.

gagaisitalian

Yeah I just checked TicketMaster and the $500 seems fair if they at least get a single photo with her. But a group photo???

Whispering

She already said these prices are fake.

Just checked Ticketmaster

Meet & Greet and Group Photo Op with Ariana Grande (photo taken in groups)- $495

That's not fake.

FameHookah

It's disturbing how she's made to look like a child but s-xualized at the same time

The industry is a sad and perverted place

A lot of execs are into that kind of lolita , phedophile mess

And for ariana..

Mess

lots of people , even coworkers have confirmed how she really is, which is a shame cause i am a fan..

I loved her old YT videos, nowadays she seems... Frozen, empty, bored, idk its like satan sucked her soul or something..

Yes she has been on YT videos recently and she acts so different...

WTF is MDNA

Just checked Ticketmaster

Meet & Greet and Group Photo Op with Ariana Grande (photo taken in groups)- $495

That's not fake.

Oh please, i was referring to the 1.2k ones.

Where did I call Ariana a liar?

Oh my...yes, you would never ever favor rumors about Gaga over something Gaga actually said. You would never jump to negative conclusions. Please...

Out of the blue? You are the one that brought Gaga and her fans into this thread in the first place. If you don't want to discuss how fans perceive other artists in other ways, then don't be the one to start the conversation.

When was the last time i favored rumors over Gaga?

Yes, every time we discuss a specific topic you'd find a way to take a jab at me "oh well you said that one time about Gaga" yes that's out of the blue.

"Gaga and her fans" brought themselves to the thread.

You didn't specify which numbers you were referring to.

Any person with a little bit of common sense would obviously know I was referring to the 1,200 dollars one.

Whispering

When was the last time i favored rumors over Gaga?

Yes, every time we discuss a specific topic you'd find a way to take a jab at me "oh well you said that one time about Gaga" yes that's out of the blue.

Any person with a little bit of common sense would obviously know I was referring to the 1,200 dollars one.

Do you really want me to go back and look at your history or do you want me to point it out to you every time that you do it from here on out? I think the last would be best.

You brought up Gaga and her fans and took a jab at them in a thread about Ariana. When you start a discussion, you should expect that others might continue it.

There were two sets of numbers discussed in my comment. "These prices" could easily imply both the numbers that were mentioned. (these prices vs this price) You didn't specify and I can't read your mind.

Do you really want me to go back and look at your history or do you want me to point it out to you every time that you do it from here on out? I think the last would be best.

You brought up Gaga and her fans and took a jab at them in a thread about Ariana. When you start a discussion, you should expect that others might continue it.

There were two sets of numbers discussed in my comment. You didn't specify and I can't read your mind.

God. :fail:

The thing is, my comment was nothing but the truth, it doesn't ****ing matter whether i said it or someone else, why are you trying SO SO SO hard to dismiss or avoid that point? even a mod agreed with me.

When this fan base preaches love and kindness and hates when Gaga receives hate then they shouldn't do the same, how hypocrite can you be?

Its not my problem you cannot tell the difference between 1,200 and 500, FYI 1,200 is more expensive! so in this case they will be the fake rumored prices that i was referring too.

Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

I wasn't even expecting an awesome post like this.

Whispering

God. :fail:

The thing is, my comment was nothing but the truth, it doesn't ****ing matter whether i said it or someone else, why are you trying SO SO SO hard to dismiss or avoid that point? even a mod agreed with me.

When this fan base preaches love and kindness and hates when Gaga receives hate then they shouldn't do the same, how hypocrite can you be?

Its not my problem you cannot tell the difference between 1,200 and 500, FYI 1,200 is more expensive! so in this case they will be the fake rumored prices that i was referring too.

My comment was also nothing but the truth.

When Gaga "fans"/stans of others jump all over Gaga (and the fans that care for her) for anything she says or does, even to the point of putting words in her mouth, but defend their faves doing and saying the same things, how hypocritic can they be?

I can tell the difference between the two numbers. Stop being ridiculous. What I can't do is read your mind when you reply to a comment where I was discussing both numbers with "THESE PRICES". If you had simply stated "the $1,200 figure" or "the higher price" or even "this price", it would have been clearer.

Either way, it's just another rumor to add to the many mounting up at this time. Like I said in the first place, I do suspect there is something going on behind all of this, even if all the rumors aren't true. I've made exactly four comments about all this rumor mess and each time I've stated that I am not jumping to the conclusion that Ariana is some kind of Diva Bitch, but that I suspect that she is having a hard time with many things and that she came into all of this craziness with some rather serious issues.

More than anything, I don't believe that her manager is good for these climbing ex-child stars, especially under extreme pressure. I have concerns about him and I hope that Ariana won't end up being another casualty along his power path.

Archived