Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande Shut Down Her Haters

Jjang

Featured Posts

Yet the diva attitude rumors still keep surfacing on copious, although shady, websites.

You can choose to believe her, but that doesn't change the fact that these rumors exist, and there might be some truth to them. And I for one, choose not to be ignorant and believe everything a celebrity of her level has to say about rumors. Obviously she is going to deny them, but she HAS TO, yet it doesn't make it any more convincing that she isn't a vicious diva when the cameras are off and the doors are closed.

Her music is okay though, hope that makes you feel a lil bit better for me not believing the garbage she sprouts :smh:

*I acknowledge the fact that these rumors exist, i just choose not believe them because 1) they're rumors 2) when was the last time a negative rumor about a rising star has been completely true? its either awfully twisted or just false.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

this looks like more she tries to change their opinion rather then shutting the haters :giggle:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

....saying '' I wish they all ****ing die '' behind closed doors after a M&G. :fan:

I read about that. I also read that she wanted to charge 1,200 for M&Gs at her upcoming tour and make it a group shot situation. No individual pictures and no sit down time with the fans or anything. :shocked:

How much of all of this is true or not...IDK, but where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I believe there just might be some truth to some of it, but it may be due to the fact that she is being pushed too hard and other issues that are going on. I have this suspicion that she has several problems going on, that aren't making her exactly mentally healthy, and she is getting pushed by her management at a time when she is close to her breaking point.

Whispering

the whole rumors grew from that ONE M&G experience where she didn't spend enough time with fans + asked a fan to delete a photo because she didn't want it to be spread around, but that was the ONLY TIME, because she was legitimately having a bad day as her grandfather passed away, the man who raised her. How about the other trillion times of her being extremely nice and sweet to her fans? those don't count, right?

I choose to believe her and not some publicist because I have been following her every since the start of Victorious.

I can very much admit when my faves **** up, who the **** do you think you are trying to define me? 

"This '' stan '' culture is getting on my nerves. Just ****ing stop."

you don't know ****.

The rumors were around before that and they are still around over different events after that. Then there are the rumors about her trying to control pictures and about her left side demands, even to the point of trying to push a famous and established red carpet correspondent to the other side.  I'm suspecting that Ariana has a lot of issues that are getting the best of her, due to the enormous amount of stress put on her at this time. When it comes down to it, there are very few people that really handle all of this stress and attention very well. The fallout comes out at different times and in different ways for these artists.

If you can't stand "stan" culture, you are in the wrong place and you've been participating heavily in this stan culture for years now. You can dish it out about Gaga everyday, but you can't take it when people say the same types of things you say about Gaga on her own fanboard about some artist who is a newbie to the scene?

There is a way to avoid it all, you know. ;)

witchcocktor

The rumors were around before that and they are still around over different events after that. Then there are the rumors about her trying to control pictures and about her left side demands, even to the point of trying to push a famous and established red carpet correspondent to the other side.  I'm suspecting that Ariana has a lot of issues that are getting the best of her, due to the enormous amount of stress put on her at this time. When it comes down to it, there are very few people that really handle all of this stress and attention very well. The fallout comes out at different times and in different ways for these artists.

If you can't stand "stan" culture, you are in the wrong place and you've been participating heavily in this stan culture for years now. You can dish it out about Gaga everyday, but you can't take it when people say the same types of things you say about Gaga on her own fanboard about some artist who is a newbie to the scene?

Honey I love you but the '' stan culture '' part was by me lmao. I think the '' stan '' culture is ridiculous  :fan:

I read about that. I also read that she wanted to charge 1,200 for M&Gs at her upcoming tour and make it a group shot situation. No individual pictures and no sit down time with the fans or anything. :shocked:

How much of all of this is true or not...IDK, but where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I believe there just might be some truth to some of it, but it may be due to the fact that she is being pushed too hard and other issues that are going on. I have this suspicion that she has several problems going on, that aren't making her exactly mentally healthy, and she is getting pushed by her management at a time when she is close to her breaking point.

She is being spoiled, that's what's happening.

MahoganySnitch

Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

This tbh.

Does she have something more interesting to talk about?  :smh:

I find this attitude so childish and immature. 

The fact that every other day she defends herself or talks about that, makes me think that there is something real at this point.

Mariah, Madonna and other important singers, in years of career didn't spend one second to deny their presumed 'diva' requests or behaviour, they didn't care at all especially if they were bull****. 

Move on and grow up. 

tumblr_m500l1Rt4K1qcu38i.gif

gagaisitalian

She basically said "be nice to me and I'll be nice to you".

Which means she is confirming she has been a b---h to quite a few people...

Edit:

And random thought. I don't watch Big Brother, but from Twitter it looks like people are really tired of Frankie's "diva attitude". 

Birds of a feather...

Edit once again:

Ariana's tour M&G cost upwards of $500 and you don't get a solo picture with her. The entire group of VIP's takes a group photo with her. Have away at that information.

Im not the one who wrote the stan culture comment :smh: i was quoting someone.

Whispering

Im not the one who wrote the stan culture comment :smh: i was quoting someone.

The statement I made after that after that still stands. :)

The statement I made after that after that still stands. :)

Basically you getting personal with me out of the blue, cant say that im shocked.

Id criticize gagas ways but would never go out of my way to call her a liar and favor rumors instead of her own words.

Archived