Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande Shut Down Her Haters

Jjang

Featured Posts

witchcocktor

I don't understand what you're trying to imply?

That your fave has a piss poor attitude and is manufactored to follow the footsteps of every other tragic '' todays '' young popstar, a la Justin Bieber etc. :smh:

It's so easy to be a celebrity, have the ****tiest attitude ever, and then just deny all the rumors. This is what most of the young popstars these days are taught. They can have everything they want, do whatever they want, and if rumors start spreading, just deny and act like the sweetest b---h ever.

Please. :smh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That your fave has a piss poor attitude and is manufactored to follow the footsteps of every other tragic '' todays '' young popstar, a la Justin Bieber etc. :smh:

It's so easy to be a celebrity, have the ****tiest attitude ever, and then just deny all the rumors. This is what most of the young popstars these days are taught. They can have everything they want, do whatever they want, and if rumors start spreading, just deny and act like the sweetest b---h ever.

Please. :smh:

"That your fave has a piss poor attitude and is manufactored to follow the footsteps of every other tragic '' todays '' young popstar, a la Justin Bieber etc."

I have watched most of her interviews and videos with fans, never seen any proof of her being rude or having a "piss poor attitude". I don't see how she's manufactured? she's making the type of music she wants to make, a very simple concept.

Follow the footsteps of Justin Bieber? she's already 2 years older than him and haven't shown any signs of losing her sense.

"It's so easy to be a celebrity, have the ****tiest attitude ever, and then just deny all the rumors. This is what most of the young popstars these days are taught. They can have everything they want, do whatever they want, and if rumors start spreading, just deny and act like the sweetest b---h ever."

You see, I don't know about you, but i'd rather believe the person him/herself rather than some stupid ass rumors made by a non - reliable source, there are zero proof of her wishing death upon her fans, in an elevator too? can you make the story any more believable? :smh:

bionic

It's disturbing how she's made to look like a child but s-xualized at the same time

It's gross. I have seen so many fully grown men talk about how hot she is.

buy bionic

It's disturbing how she's made to look like a child but s-xualized at the same time

*Yes, blame her for looking younger than she really is too, not low from you at all.

TheOriginalOne

Yes, blame her for looking younger than she really is too, not low from you at all.

I didn't mean it as a hate post :laughga:

I just meant that she's hard to fap to for many people. It was more of a random comment that you took as hate. And also, because you have a tendency of misinterpreting what you read and then replying in such a condescending way, I was not talking about her looks, but rather how the industry portrays her.

witchcocktor

"That your fave has a piss poor attitude and is manufactored to follow the footsteps of every other tragic '' todays '' young popstar, a la Justin Bieber etc."

I have watched most of her interviews and videos with fans, never seen any proof of her being rude or having a "piss poor attitude". I don't see how she's manufactured? she's making the type of music she wants to make, a very simple concept.

Follow the footsteps of Justin Bieber? she's already 2 years older than him and haven't shown any signs of losing her sense.

"It's so easy to be a celebrity, have the ****tiest attitude ever, and then just deny all the rumors. This is what most of the young popstars these days are taught. They can have everything they want, do whatever they want, and if rumors start spreading, just deny and act like the sweetest b---h ever."

You see, I don't know about you, but i'd rather believe the person him/herself rather than some stupid ass rumors made by a non - reliable source, there are zero proof of her wishing death upon her fans, in an elevator too? can you make the story any more believable? :smh:

Gurl, believe what you want, but I'm not that naive to think that Hollywood doesn't infect your brain. I don't believe for a second that Ariana is innocent of all the diva rumors she's been on these recent months..

I see no reason to falsely start rumors about Ariana's ''''' ALLEGED ''''' bad behavior, there's no gain to it... unless it's Katy using payola to destroy her career, which you'd certainly believe, wouldn't ya.

GypsyPrince

I love Ariana, but I'm curious.

What will your reaction be, IF (and might I repeat again IF) a video proof of Ariana actually displaying piss poor attitude? 

Gurl, believe what you want, but I'm not that naive to think that Hollywood doesn't infect your brain. I don't believe for a second that Ariana is innocent of all the diva rumors she's been on these recent months..

I see no reason to falsely start rumors about Ariana's ''''' ALLEGED ''''' bad behavior, there's no gain to it... unless it's Katy using payola to destroy her career, which you'd certainly believe, wouldn't ya.

you're literally not making any sense.

I'll just leave you with this song, because clearly you're trying so hardly to reach a point yet failing so miserably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqXkTuWj5Ts

Your argument : Ariana Grande is a liar, a random unreliable publicist spreads the truth because obviously that's his/her job. (yes I'm using sarcasm)

Phoenix

People throw rock at everything that's sparkling. I really hope she stays in this music industry for longer and can't wait to see more of her work. It makes me really sad to see even here on GGD that people are hating on other artists 24/7, esspecially when I remember how much our fave gets the hate and stuff. You people need to chill and you need to grow up. Being shady and b---hy 24/7 won't take you far and it for sure won't make you any better than the others.

She should just ignore the haters, 'cause that's the best way to treat them. :yes: Love her. :legend:

💎

witchcocktor

you're literally not making any sense.

I'll just leave you with this song, because clearly you're trying so hardly to reach a point yet failing so miserably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqXkTuWj5Ts

I don't know her? You don't know her either, or do you regularly sip tea with her?

This '' stan '' culture is getting on my nerves. Just ****ing stop.

These rumors don't come from nowhere, and I don't think previously huge fans sharing their disasterous Ariana M&G experience is just made up lies.

I don't know her? You don't know her either, or do you regularly sip tea with her?

This '' stan '' culture is getting on my nerves. Just ****ing stop.

These rumors don't come from nowhere, and I don't think previously huge fans sharing their disasterous Ariana M&G experience is just made up lies.

the whole rumors grew from that ONE M&G experience where she didn't spend enough time with fans + asked a fan to delete a photo because she didn't want it to be spread around, but that was the ONLY TIME, because she was legitimately having a bad day as her grandfather passed away, the man who raised her. How about the other trillion times of her being extremely nice and sweet to her fans? those don't count, right?

I choose to believe her and not some publicist because I have been following her every since the start of Victorious.

I can very much admit when my faves **** up, who the **** do you think you are trying to define me? 

"This '' stan '' culture is getting on my nerves. Just ****ing stop."

you don't know ****.

I really love Ariana Grande no matter what they say, she's beautiful and talented also lovely. Idc about the comments some wierd with  no life internet people say about her, I'm here for her to and I'm staying.

witchcocktor

the whole rumors grew from that ONE M&G experience where she didn't spend enough time with fans + asked a fan to delete a photo because she didn't want it to be spread around, but that was the ONLY TIME, because she was legitimately having a bad day as her grandfather passed away, how about the other trillion times of her being extremely nice and sweet to her fans? those don't count right?

I choose to believe her and not some publicist because I have been following her every since the start of Victorious.

Yet the diva attitude rumors still keep surfacing on copious, although shady, websites.

You can choose to believe her, but that doesn't change the fact that these rumors exist, and there might be some truth to them. And I for one, choose not to be ignorant and believe everything a celebrity of her level has to say about rumors. Obviously she is going to deny them, but she HAS TO, yet it doesn't make it any more convincing that she isn't a vicious diva when the cameras are off and the doors are closed.

Her music is okay though, hope that makes you feel a lil bit better for me not believing the garbage she sprouts :smh:

Such devil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cu3tipMlYs

Don't even try it lmao. Of course she is going to act her ass when the cameras are rolling. :duck:

But yay she was being nice bravo yay.

Archived