💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

nah, it's homophobia, you can't be s-xist towards men  :confused:

It's true that a woman can't be directly s-xist towards a man, but ideas like masculinity and gender roles are still part of feminism and s-xism because they affect everyone  :fan:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Wow, just confirming further what we have thought for years, Lena is the superior and better member of t.A.T.u.

This is very disappointing in Yulia, I stan for t.A.T.u. and have always admired their support for the LGBT country when they come from a country which is so homophobic. I don't get what changed, just years ago Yulia always spoke out in support of gay rights and equality. Very strange. Seems like along with most of Russia, she is moving backwards in time.

Whereas Lena remains flawless, and continues to support gay rights (aswell as being the one who is far more musically talented).

Lena doesn't support gay rights either. x.x

Lena doesn't support gay rights either. x.x

Lena spoke out for gay rights in an interview earlier this year.

witchcocktor

It's true that a woman can't be directly s-xist towards a man, but ideas like masculinity and gender roles are still part of feminism and s-xism because they affect everyone  :fan:

Wtf?! Get outta here.  :toofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

This is a jam tho :music:

#GET-THAT-PROMO#

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

nah, it's homophobia, you can't be s-xist towards men  :confused:

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I can't tell if this is a joke or not. You can totally be s-xist towards a man just the same as s-xism can in fact impact a woman. 

The host of this show is coming for her though! Called her right out, surprised anyone can even show any form of support for LGBT (isn't a mandate in place that would allow for them to be arrested still?).

Archived