šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

FragileLamplite

I never listened to their music anyways. I certainly won't be doing so now. bye.

Ā 

Also, the ignorant feminists in this thread need to step out of the echo chamber of tumblr or other such male-bashing websites and step into the real world for a bit.

Ā 

This is homophobia, yes, but it is also s-xism. Anyone with a brain can see that she is singling out gay MEN.Ā 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Coming from someone who used to be a hard core stan for them, this is incredibly disappointing and embarrassing. Before Gaga it was this band that helped me come to terms with my s-xuality. For years I followed them, longer than I have Gaga even, and they helped me a lot.

Then Gaga came along and allowed me to accept myself in all my facets.

It's like a part of me has been stolen almost to see her saying something like that. Was it all a lie what she said and did before, or is this for controversy?

Regardless she has lost my loyalty, and her her integrity, cause that's just shameful to say for any reason

Lena knows what's up tho, she has always been a darling.

By the way, I just checked Russian media to see if this is making any headlines - it isn't. But, she's even in a much bigger scandal because that's a Ukrainian TV show and in that same show she said she doesn't like Russia and doesn't want to live there. This woman is such an idiot I cannot believe it :smh:

By the way, I just checked Russian media to see if this is making any headlines - it isn't. But, she's even in a much bigger scandal because that's a Ukrainian TV show and in that same show she said she doesn't like Russia and doesn't want to live there. This woman is such an idiot I cannot believe it :smh:

she is a mess, basically she hates everyone :duck:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I think 'stupid' is the best way to describe her. I mean... surely... she can't truly feel that way? I remember people here fawning over them. Ugh.

FrozenKookie

It's translated in the OP.

Oh yeah I thought it wasn't properly translated oops

Oppression is a bit of a harsh word in any matter really. Just one example: around the age of 17 I had a job within a restaurant in which the store manager was a woman, no matter really to me whatsoever. What was the matter was being subjected to the 'dirty' jobs by her while the other associates (all women mind you) were just talking. Again given that it was my job I went along and just didn't think much of it at the time, after this became a trend I questioned her as to why she didn't have other people equally share the duties on any given shift. Her statement to me was, "You're a guy, you should be use to doing dirty and gross work. Why should they have do it while you're here?". In this case she obviously was acting in a discriminatory way towards me due to my s-x.Ā 

Ā 

As a less incline "masculine" guy there's a number of other times it's occurred, is it as big of a pandemic as it is with women? No. Typically women do go through more sh*t than I ever will, but it's completely ignorant to think that only one side can be discriminated against for no other reason other than their s-x.

Literally all of these opinions can only be held by a member of an oppressor class. Your employer treated you unfairly but as you said, you're not oppressed. Your leap of logic was that women aren't eitherĀ  :spin:

Cody Draco

Nnn she sounds like those feminists on Tumblr :rip:

Who want women to have equal rights, but still be taken care of by men, while constantly bashing men. :madge:

Cody Draco

Is this a joke?Ā 

Ā 

And I suppose you also think you can't be racist toward white people.

Thank you for speaking my mind. Drag him. :madge:

LOL who do these one hit wonder W.H.O.R.E.S think they are. XD idiots.

Only one of them is homophobic, the other is not. And they may only have one hit in the US but in their native country and other countries they had a string of hits.

Ā 

Besides, Lena can't stand Yulia and it's no wonder. They are no longer working together because of their differences.

Archived