Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Honestly this t.A.T.u b---h's LGBT persona is a complete farce. She used it to milk money. Let's be ****ing honest here.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

That's a dictionary definition not a sociological a--lysis :confused:

Can you give an example? You're not oppressed for being a man.

That's homophobia... calling it s-xism doesn't help gay men or anyone else

Oppression is a bit of a harsh word in any matter really. Just one example: around the age of 17 I had a job within a restaurant in which the store manager was a woman, no matter really to me whatsoever. What was the matter was being subjected to the 'dirty' jobs by her while the other associates (all women mind you) were just talking. Again given that it was my job I went along and just didn't think much of it at the time, after this became a trend I questioned her as to why she didn't have other people equally share the duties on any given shift. Her statement to me was, "You're a guy, you should be use to doing dirty and gross work. Why should they have do it while you're here?". In this case she obviously was acting in a discriminatory way towards me due to my s-x. 

As a less incline "masculine" guy there's a number of other times it's occurred, is it as big of a pandemic as it is with women? No. Typically women do go through more sh*t than I ever will, but it's completely ignorant to think that only one side can be discriminated against for no other reason other than their s-x. 

She ruined everything she had done in the past 15 years  :madge:

At least I still have the good sis Lena.

Kindness rules all.

Guys stop bashing and judging tATu based on Yulia, it's her fault the duo isn't together anymore, they still were innovative, great and made a great impact. Also, she's just half of the deal, there's still Lena which is still talented, amazing, inteligent and sweet, she would never say such a thing

KingOfSpain

INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED 

NOT A FAN ANYMORE

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived