Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

brb deleting my tatu collection

lol just kidding. but im glad it was her i never liked her. the red head was always the special one. :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

What a surprise, what a surprise!

I never thought that you can think like that until this came up. Such a bizarre thing to say.

Does she have a brain tumor or sth?  :duck:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Why are the audience all applauding and smiling at this statement like she just gave them all free copies of Cheek to Cheek!?  :duck:  :duck:  :duck:

I've seen ignorant lesbians before (like ones that bash us bis-xuals :fail:), but this takes the cake. 

She is NOT lesbian. This whole TATU image was created by their producer. Anyway, I think she said that she is bis-xual though. 

The rest of my thoughts is in the top comment under the video :ohwell:

Wow. I definitely didn't expect her to make such a terrible and ignorant statement...

Anyway, I've always preferred Lena so... :ohwell:

Brooke Hoegan

wipe out Yulia, you've just shiitted yourself :sweep:

also, she looks so cheap, what she even did to her face ? :wtf:

That's a really divisive, extremist, and neo-Marxist way of seeing it, no wonder so many women are hesitant to accept the feminist label.

Such feminism isn't about equality, is about setting men up as the enemy and focusing only on women's interests.

You're right - it's not directly about equality, it's about female liberation from patriarchy.

Ala a 10 second Google search for the definition

While it may in fact be more often than not against women it can and does impact men as well. I've in fact been discriminated against for the simple fact of being a man in many of scenarios. I'm not looking for sympathy but for you to simply understand that while yes women are often the victims it can (and does) happen to men as well.

That's a dictionary definition not a sociological a--lysis :confused:

Can you give an example? You're not oppressed for being a man.

This example with Yulia is in fact homophobic and s-xist as she has discriminated men from the ability to intimately love another individual of the same gender simply due to their s-x.

That's homophobia... calling it s-xism doesn't help gay men or anyone else

Archived