💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

KillerCupcake

Guys, this HAS TO BE out of context or something. She has ALWAYS said that she believes everybody is bis-xual at some extent. I believe this is done to generate some kind of press. I mean this goes against their last single Love in Every Moment released just 5 months ago  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Anyway, this doesnt change at all all the things t.A.T.u. have done in the past regarding LGTB rights lmao

EDIT: You can support the LGTB-friendly russian Lena Katina, ALBUM OUT THIS NOVEMBER.

10703722_747673025292482_323733379227769

I don't think it's out of context at all. If my Russian still serves me good, the translation seems accurate.  

Julia has become such a b*tch. I miss young Julia who was more normal, and actually cute, not damaged from all the plastic surgery.

But is it like a show or something?  Seems like a weird structure for just a regular interview. All of a sudden the question is printed on screen and when she says yes, the word truth ( at least I'm pretty sure that means truth) appears on screen in big green letters. ..

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Yes, on interviews. Plus she also attends Gay pride parades.

That's generally promo though. I do feel that she understands the importance of acceptance but she is a russian native as well. I read accusations made during her lawsuit so i try to avoid most of her opinions now. Either way she has far more respect for the community that accepts her than Julia does.

Nicole Richie

Is this official ex-t.A.T.u. fans thread? 

irouf460zo3O8.gif

Let's talk about how hard Waste Management floped with 0 promo and not releasing Fly On the Wall as a single 

i7vPbptM9uOab.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Gg0fIBCEY

Bring Kiirill here and translate that interview for us. I'm honestly bothered, this is like a total suicide to your career.

It's translated in the OP.

I don't think it's out of context at all. If my Russian still serves me good, the translation seems accurate.  

Julia has become such a b*tch. I miss young Julia who was more normal, and actually cute, not damaged from all the plastic surgery.

But is it like a show or something?  Seems like a weird structure for just a regular interview. All of a sudden the question is printed on screen and when she says yes, the word truth ( at least I'm pretty sure that means truth) appears on screen in big green letters. ..

it is some sort of interview show based on a lie detector machine

Kindness rules all.

During the same interview she said the following about 'gay people' “They have a lot of love, no one loves like them…They inspire me and open me up, I want to talk and share with them.â€

And I don't know if this is sugarcoated or what but it sounds more 'coherent' with her past: Julia said she would not judge her daughter if she turned out to be a lesbian. “I am not a patriot of my country…I love America a lot. I think we all have the freedom of choice…I will accept her the way she is and the important thing is that she is happy, that her eyes light up, that she is in a sphere in which is comfortable and I will be her support…I love the freedom in America…I like that even the children of millionaires work in McDonald’s…they have good values, not what parents teach in Russia, ‘You are beautiful, go to a club, there are plenty of men there who will pay for you and you can live your life’.â€

Julia admitted that she would not be comfortable with Samir being gay. “I think a man should stay a manâ€. Julia said that even though she considers it to be freedom, for a man it would be “stupid freedomâ€, stating that “there are plenty of girls out there and there are no restrictions… A man has no right to be a *******… I think two girls are looked on better than when two guys are walking, holding hands, and kissing. I am not against nontraditional orientation, my band supported this. But regarding my own children, I would like to see Samir as a man.“

She sounds so stupid  :toofunny:

Kindness rules all.

monsterdreams

She looks like she has had surgery done

And her comments are just stupid so byeee

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

She doesn't accept gay men? Well, that's interesting, because I don't accept her fvcking ugly botched lips.  :hor:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived