💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wanting Ariana Grande duet?

Chucky

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

MIA is very hot right now? I didnt know that.

She collabed with nicki like 99% of the industry.

oh so she did a magazine cover with Katy, performed with psy because he was in the same area as her that night. And had a performance with Miley, whats the big deal? Music wise only 1 song from her previous album included a another big mainstream artist. I dont need pressed ggd members opinions about Madonna.

I have been a fan of Ariana since Victorious days, please.

Let's not act like her working with all the other relevant artists for just one album era is just a coincidence. If that's not a big deal, then what's the big deal about Gaga releasing 4 remixes for DWUW, when she's always known to release remixes for her singles?

Not you trying to come for Gaga on a Gaga fan forum with cute excuses. :later:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not act like her working with all the other relevant artists for just one album era is just a coincidence. If that's not a big deal, then what's the big deal about Gaga releasing 4 remixes for DWUW, when she's always known to release remixes for her singles?

Not you trying to come for Gaga on a Gaga fan forum with cute excuses. :later:

*I'm not trying to 'come for gaga', how immature are you? I'm just stating the double standards.

*Gaga can have multiple remixes for one single that includes big artists yet Madonna can't have one single that includes Nicki Minaj.

Bellatrix

LMFAO

M.I.A

Nicki Minaj

And a whole lot artists she's to work with one way or another i.e. Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Psy and now Ariana Grande.

My point? Scroll up and read what the rest have already reiterated. 

It's still just a rumor.. :awkney:

GypsyPrince

I'm not trying to 'come for gaga', how immature are you? I'm just stating the double standards.

Gaga can have multiple remixes for one single that includes big artists yet Madonna can't have one single that includes Nicki Minaj.

It's hard to get a Little Medonster to see the facts presented to them so Imma just keep it cute and leave it at that.

tumblr_inline_n6o81nlnrc1rdl6jf.gif

It's hard to get a Little Medonster to see the facts presented to them so Imma just keep it cute and leave it at that.

tumblr_inline_n6o81nlnrc1rdl6jf.gif

Here's the main and most relevant fact to this topic : Madonna only had 1 song that included another mainstream artist from her latest album 'MDNA'. how about that for a fact?

Even the producers on MDNA are not the current trendy hit producers, give me a break.

If she chooses to make small collaborations such as performances with current big artists as promotion then let her be, she's a very busy woman having kids to raise and take care off.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, expected from Madonna

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

And Madonna did once, your point?

Once? I love Madonna but girl. Justin, Timbaland, Nicki, Avicii, Miley, Britney. Since mid 00's Madonna has been hijacking current IT-artists.

Once? I love Madonna but girl. Justin, Timbaland, Nicki, Avicii, Miley, Britney. Since mid 00's Madonna has been hijacking current IT-artists.

Gaga : Beyoncé, Christina, T.I., Colby Odonis, R Kelly.. come on seriously

I'm not trying to 'come for gaga', how immature are you? I'm just stating the double standards.

Gaga can have multiple remixes for one single that includes big artists yet Madonna can't have one single that includes Nicki Minaj.

Don't forget Justin Timberlake.. :p

Gaga : Beyoncé, Christina, T.I., Colby Odonis, R Kelly.. come on seriously

Why even bring up Gaga? :awkney: Should we list Rihanna, Britney and Katy as well?

Collaborations have been a huge trend tho for the longest time... New and older artists do collaborations now..

I still want solo Madonna tho

Why even bring up Gaga? :awkney: Should we list Rihanna, Britney and Katy as well?

since you all blame Madonna for making duet, yes we should call every single artist that make duet.

Even if it would be true, their voices don't fit together, they're totally different.

I want an album from Madonna with great producers and songs like ROL and COAF, not here for collaborations with the newbies.

Archived