💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Barbra Streisand only knows of Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Adele

yxi

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Oh! And now I looked at this http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5885303/new-barbra-streisand-duets-album-coming-soon-with-beyonce-lady-gaga (from January) and her producer said GaGa was going to be on the next album? So, perhaps she didn't mention GaGa now because maybe they have done something already? :O

OMG, that could be possible! :duck:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barnabesk

She didn't mention Gaga because of promo reasons since she's afraid that her newly released album won't capture the #1 spot for a second week when Cheek to Cheek is going to slay her short-time memory :whitney:

BLACKOUTbritney

She called gaga 'the real deal' a while back though

This. And in 2009 or 2010 she made Barbara's list of her most fascinating people.

I think she means she's unsure of wanting to colab with other women, not that she doesn't know who they are

This. And in 2009 or 2010 she made Barbara's list of her most fascinating people.

I think she means she's unsure of wanting to colab with other women, not that she doesn't know who they are

Wait. R we talking about Barbara Streisand or Barbara Walters lmao?

I think you meant Barbara Walters, a broadcast journalist? She's hosting the 10 Most Fascinating People yearly. Barbra Streisand is a best-selling recording artist and an acclaimed actress. Or unless Barbra also called Gaga as "fascinating" back then which I'm not aware of? But yeah, I remember Barbra did call Gaga as the "real talent" in late 2012.

babe you're talking about barbara walters omg

BLACKOUTbritney

Wait. R we talking about Barbara Streisand or Barbara Walters lmao?

babe you're talking about barbara walters omg

I think you meant Barbara Walters, a broadcast journalist? She's hosting the 10 Most Fascinating People yearly. Barbra Streisand is a best-selling recording artist and an acclaimed actress. Or unless Barbra also called Gaga as "fascinating" back then which I'm not aware of? But yeah, I remember Barbra did call Gaga as the "real talent" in late 2012.

They're both old lmaoooo I also get Betty white mixed up with those two :deadbanana:

Archived