Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV EMA Discussion - One Direction, 5SOS named big winners!

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Hope Nicki and Katy win them all :pressed:

Totally deserve them tbh :yes:

Reading the pressed replies in this thread someone hold me :lmao:

Not even a nom for smash hit, s-x fuelled controversial G.U.Y? :awesome:

DWUW was a hit in most European countries I thought? It was in Ireland and the UK at least  :confused:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I can't say I'm surprised after the VMA thing :shrug:

But YAAAAAAAAY congratulations to Katy Perry :woot: I hope she sweeps this year :excited: But I can see Ariana Grande as being stiff competition :omg: I hope Sam Smith takes home a few awards too :party: 

Fu ck this ****... I still love my ARTPOP cuz it is not about nominations it is about music ... My ARTPOP could mean ANYTHING ....

Why would you still love ARTPOP if it didn't get any nominations? You can love an album without it having to win an award. 

My point exactly people feed on charts and success the music is most important here, But that's my opinion. 

I am glad Gaga is not nominated :rip:  Apart from the few nominations Bey got, look at the nominations.  Katy, 1D, 5SOS, Ariana, Miley, Iggy :rip:  Gaga is way above these.

No shade against Ariana Grande but was she even successful here in Europe? I know it has always been like this, but these Awards don't deserve their E. :toofunny:

Nothing surprising with the noms. It's actually more surprising to see that some are still surprised seeing Katy Perry being nominated (again) for Best Live. She already won that award last 2011 over Gaga who performed MTN on the same awards show. Now, that's surprising. But yeah, the title of the award is misleading. Best Tour (or Live Show) should be more apt, since it's all about that anyway.

As for 5SOS, they're pretty successful in the UK and Ireland. They topped both charts and scored three top 10 hits all from their debut album which just got released this year. They've also topped Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Italy. It takes quite a fanbase to achieve such feat, so again, no surprise here. If anything, their fans deserve the recognition. 

Anyway, Sam Smith better win. It'll be a disappointment if he doesn't. Also rooting for Beyonce to win Best Live again and get a back-to-back streak. She'd tie U2 for most wins, if ever. 

Archived