💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim K - "Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up"

enigma princess

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

And another thing. Many artists tell people to enjoy the show, but exposing someone in front of a big crowd is stupid and dangerous. Fans could attack them and even start a fight.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not buying it, it wasn't just the "lying" media reporting it, there were multiple twitter users who were at the show tweeting the same thing :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Morphine Prince

Being an artist is not an excuse for being crazy or an asshole.

Gaga was joking she did not actually do that! kanye did.. and yes Gaga tells everyone at her concert to stand up and makes a joke about how all the rich people in the VIP section dont have fun and also tells her fans to put their cameras down but she doesnt force them.. she just makes a joke to make them have fun

Ok, whatever makes you feel good. 

It's true. The rude ones were the fans booing those people who didn't stand up even though they couldn't see who it was. Kanye got someone to verify they were in wheelchairs. He just wanted to get everyone going and have a good time by standing and having fun. 

People who sit at intense concerts are party poopers. But honestly, everybody pays for their ticket. Why should they be harassed by the artist and basically forced to stand up?? Not to mention he didn't exactly do it in a playful way like Gaga, who would say something like "I want everybody to dance and have a ****ing good time!" It was a very douchey thing to do, even if it didn't spawn from a malicious place.

Morphine Prince

No whatever makes you feel good about your favorite artist

Kanye West is NOT my favorite artist lol. Just because I have him as my avi doesn't mean I'm a delusional Yeezus fan. There are many things Kanye has done that I don't like. This just happens to be one that came off as a huge misunderstanding. 

People who sit at intense concerts are party poopers. But honestly, everybody pays for their ticket. Why should they be harassed by the artist and basically forced to stand up?? Not to mention he didn't exactly do it in a playful way like Gaga, who would say something like "I want everybody to dance and have a ****ing good time!" It was a very douchey thing to do, even if it didn't spawn from a malicious place.

I explained to that other user but I get what you're saying. It was just for this moment though. People could sit down after it. He never really comes off as playful. 

Ladle Ghoulash

Its still stupid! you cant force people to have fun lol you can comment or make fun of how nobody is enjoying the show but dont force them specially when 99% of the people are standing up!

when I went to Gagas concert I did not even stand up or scream or do anything I like to watch and observe the show and if Gaga forced me to stand up I would walk away from the show.

"GET OUT OF YOUR ****ING SEATS, THIS IS BAD ROMANCE. THIS IS A POP CONCERT, NOT A ****ING FUNERAL"

sound familiar?

it's a method of pumping up the crowd. don't get so high and mighty about it. 

He shouldnt force anyone to stand up weather their disabled or not

Stopping the show and force everyone to stand up or they will get kicked out and checking on every single seat.. to have a good time and have fun?

this is stupid,if you don't want to stand up, don't go to a concert, go to the opera :tea:

Ladle Ghoulash

Once again, this all speaks to the immense double standards that exist on this website. If this type of misunderstanding were ever perpetuated about Gaga (which there have been a few cases), you would all be jumping in to defend her. But, just because it's someone who you've, most likely, been spoon-fed opinions about, don't really know anything about and are biased against, he's some kind of ****ing villain.

Admittedly, Kanye is more arrogant than Gaga, but, at the same time, to a lot of non-Gaga stans, I'm sure she comes off as pretentious ALL the time. I know people who I've shown interviews of her to and all they say is, "I ****ing hate the way she talks" and, honestly, it's because the media makes her seem like a pretentious asshole. I think Kanye is a similar situation. I mean, admittedly, yes, he has done more in the way of being downright arrogant, but, at the same time, people allow these indiscretions to taint the way they view him in the same way non-Gaga fans would for things like: the meat dress, Gaga wearing fur, Judas, the Swine SXSW performance etc. etc.

In the same way that Gaga fans CONTINUALLY cry out for non-Gaga fans to "try and understand her" and to not have a knee-jerk reaction to things, I would encourage you, if you sincerely expect someone else to follow through on their end, to at least extend other artists the same courtesy. 

MahoganySnitch

The other thread irked me because the thread title implied that Kanye saw people in wheelchairs and still insisted that they stand up.

I'm no die-hard fan of his, but I'm not here for lies. 

It's true

Gaga screams at everyone to stand up and dance for their lives so it's the same thing, you just hate the person who said it :laughga:

y'all like Nicki and don't know what real rap is

You like Iggy and you're like 17. Stop trying to act like you have any idea of "real rap." Unless you lived through the 80s and the the early 90s, you have no idea. I mean...sis...your icon is a cropped pic of you standing next to some nobody with an ASAP preface. Go back to the womb.

All of this is nonsense anyway because if you're slaying the majority of the crowd than you need not worry about the few who aren't standing. The crippling insecurity is quite evident.

"GET OUT OF YOUR ****ING SEATS, THIS IS BAD ROMANCE. THIS IS A POP CONCERT, NOT A ****ING FUNERAL"

sound familiar?

its amethod of pumping up the crowd.. kanye wasnt! he was serious about it im not sure if you watched the video.

Harry Potter

sound familiar?

Did Gaga stop the concert and have the audience boo at the people who we're sitting down? Didn't think so.

TRILL MONSTER

Because asking people to get up and dance UNLESS they are on a wheelchair makes it less offensive. :excuseme:

So you want the people in wheelchairs to stand also? :excuseme:

Archived