💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim K - "Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up"

enigma princess

Featured Posts

Yes. This might come as a shock to you, but at concerts people attend to have fun and not be sitting down like they are watching a play. 

But people have the right to do whatever they want with the money they payed  :awkney: 

Not everyone in the concert wants to have fun.. some are there to write a review or are with their partner or children..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

But people have the right to do whatever they want with the money they payed  :awkney: 

Some people are not there to have fun.. some are there to write a review.. some are with their partner or children..

LOL bye. It was for this one song. After he continued people were free to sit down. Let's not act like they were forcing to people to stand up the entire time. 

LOL bye. It was for this one song. After he continued people were free to sit down. Let's not act like they were forcing to people to stand up the entire time. 

Its still stupid! you cant force people to have fun lol you can comment or make fun of how nobody is enjoying the show but dont force them specially when 99% of the people are standing up!

when I went to Gagas concert I did not even stand up or scream or do anything I like to watch and observe the show and if Gaga forced me to stand up I would walk away from the show.

Morphine Prince

Its still stupid! you cant force people to have fun lol you can comment or make fun of how nobody is enjoying the show but dont force them specially when 99% of the people are standing up!

when I went to Gagas concert I did not even stand up or scream or do anything I like to watch and observe the show and if Gaga forced me to stand up I would walk away from the show.

It is not that serious, my God. It was for ONE moment. 

At 2:30 he realized they are in wheelchairs. It was all a misunderstanding. Of course he didn't FORCE people in wheelchairs to stand up. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_1VKqNoLg 

Anastasios

u would not. :toofloppy:

It is not that serious, my God. It was for ONE moment. 

At 2:30 he realized they are in wheelchairs. It was all a misunderstanding. Of course he didn't FORCE people in wheelchairs to stand up. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_1VKqNoLg 

Never said he forced people in wheelchairs to stand up and I do not take this seriously the media is because hes kanye and he makes himself look stupid everytime and the media enjoys that.. my issue is not with the disabled person! its with how stupid and crazy this man is.

u would not. :toofloppy:

If Gaga said I am forced to stand up or she would kick me out of the show I would leave the show and ask for my money back  :what: 

Morphine Prince

Never said he forced people in wheelchairs to stand up and I do not take this seriously.. my issue is not with the disabled person! its with how stupid and crazy this man is.

The issue was never with the disabled person. And yes, an artist is stupid and crazy for wanting people to stand up at a concert. Very logical.

Although he is an asshole at times, but imo it doesn't apply in this situation.

The issue was never with the disabled person. And yes, an artist is stupid and crazy for wanting people to stand up at a concert. Very logical.

Although he is an asshole at times, but imo it doesn't apply in this situation.

Well thats what I said my issue was never with the disabled person! and no hes not crazy and stupid for wanting people to have fun and have fun.. but for forcing them to do so or they will get kicked out of the concert and checking every single seat in the room he wouldnt even continue the show because of 1 person!!! and he sent people to check if hes disabled or not!!!

Morphine Prince

Well thats what I said my issue was never with the disabled person! and no hes not crazy and stupid for wanting people to stand up.. but for forcing them to have fun and to stand up or they will get kicked out of the concert and checking every single seat in the room he wouldnt even continue the show because of 1 person!!!

Yes, well artist do crazy things like that once in a while. Gaga yells "If you don't like ARTPOP get the f*ck out" during artRave, that doesn't mean people should get all offended. 

Anastasios

If Gaga said I am forced to stand up or she would kick me out of the show I would leave the show and ask for my money back  :what: 

mhm honey :pressed:  I dont know what kind of person u are, but gags is allowed to do anything to me :oops:  its not a thing. AND, she propably never would, so..

Yes, well artist do crazy things like that once in a while. Gaga yells "If you don't like ARTPOP get the f*ck out" during artRave, that doesn't mean people should get all offended. 

Being an artist is not an excuse for being crazy or an asshole.

Gaga was joking she did not actually do that! kanye did.. and yes Gaga tells everyone at her concert to stand up and makes a joke about how all the rich people in the VIP section dont have fun and also tells her fans to put their cameras down but she doesnt force them.. she just makes a joke to make them have fun

DrewStevens

The whole thing was a mess. He showed his arrogance once again. He made a mistake but he wasn't enough humble to accept it until he was 100% sure about it. He was rude and the audience was rude too.

mhm honey :pressed:  I dont know what kind of person u are, but gags is allowed to do anything to me :oops:  its not a thing. AND, she propably never would, so..

Fake Monster   :monsterpaw: 

Archived