Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mayim Bialik: 'I have no idea' who Ariana Grande is

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are y'all so butthurt? She's telling the truth. Why does Ariana have to pose like she sells lingerie or stiletto heels? :koons: I think this is what's wrong with the music industry for women as well.

Because she can be a s-xual human being?

If you want something else go to the church or something

A pop artist shouldn't be raising your kids, YOU should be raising your own damn kids.

FragileLamplite

You don't like her billboard? Well guess what, no one is pointing a gun to you or your children's heads forcing them to stare at Ariana Grande's billboard. Don't look at it. Problem solved. The world does not revolve around you and your needs.

She's right. Sex only sells because we allow it to - sure a pop star can have s-xy videos and photo shoots - but can't the most public and universal forms of their advertising be presented in a respectable manner? Gaga had the ARTPOP billboards featuring he album cover - which while including her nude, was still a good visual representation of the album. A billboard of Arianna in lingere is not going to be representative of her music or appeal to her fan base. Younger girls are going to be interested in her whether she has no clothes or a sundress. All I'm saying is that maybe the advertising industry should rethink how they go about marketing artists with mostly child + preteen audiences.

This whole, let's-blame-pop-stars-for-my-shortcomings-as-a-parent thing is getting really old.  They are your kids.  YOU need to teach them.  :smh:

DrewStevens

She "defends" women rights but then she says that she doesn't want to see women in lingerie in the streets. Why? Because women should act and dress in a certain way? She was very hypocritical.

zexion_armando

Mess at people saying Who and C-list actress...

Being one of the breakout stars on TV's biggest sitcoms?

Either way, Billboards shouldn't have s-xy ads. Save that **** for magazines.

She has a point, and she has more brains than pretty much everyone in this forum, so she is more than allowed to have an opinion, she has reached a huge reputation as an actress, plus she is an advanced scientist, and while being a mom, everything without having to sell her ass to the world

Archived