💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Getting Motorboated by Istanbul Child

codymonster

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

The tattoo?

It's a part of the arab culture, women can get those markings tattooed on their hands, and (I think) feet. It lasts a few days to a week or two, anyone can get one, a lot of tourists get them done when they go to the Middle East on holiday. Muslims aren't allowed to get tattoos so that's why it's temporary.

It's called a Mehndi.

it is also an Indian / Hindu cultural ritual. But because the countries are close to each other their cultures mix. I.e Indian and Dubai. But many people believe it originated in India and continues to remain a strong part of everyday life. But it also dates back to Egypt so its hard to say. So its part of the middle eastern culture, Indian culture and now Gaga culture

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

it is also an Indian / Hindu cultural ritual. But because the countries are close to each other their cultures mix. I.e Indian and Dubai. But many people believe it originated in India and continues to remain a strong part of everyday life. But it also dates back to Egypt so its hard to say. So its part of the middle eastern culture, Indian culture and now Gaga culture

Oh God pls no 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived