codymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

yeah they're henna, temporary tattoo's

What's the point of them?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Madonna fans needed something new to add to their "Madge did it first" list. Gaga, being ever so graceful and willing to give twinks on ATRL new hit threads, happily obliged.

The effect of everyone else being blurred makes her hand look freakishly huge :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

BornSimon

Madonna fans needed something new to add to their "Madge did it first" list. Gaga, being ever so graceful and willing to give twinks on ATRL new hit threads, happily obliged.

Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Simpson, Victoria Beckham, Naomi Campbell... they've all done it before, did they insult them too? Those "fans" have nothing better to do.

LeoFameMonster

It's those temporary tattoos.....I forgot the name of them  

its a henna tattoo its temporary and its huge in the Indian Culture.

LeoFameMonster

It is a Cultural thing in India, it's more spiritual than anything. When people visit south Asia and the middle east they get it done because its part of enjoying that countries culture.

Also have you never gotten a fake tattoo when you were kid just cause it looked nice lol

Archived