đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meghan Trainor: "I tried to go anorexic for three hours"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

She's not shaming anybody with eating disorders....

yes she is,

imagine if I said

"Oh I tried to put on weight and be plus sized once, but I can't eat that much - how do all these fat girls do it?"

I'd be scalped on the internet, she's riding off a double standard that she won't get hate for - she's ruining the message of her own damn song.

Oh well - she's on Epic, she's already destined to flop.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

yes she is,

imagine if I said

"Oh I tried to put on weight and be plus sized once, but I can't eat that much - how do all these fat girls do it?"

I'd be scalped on the internet, she's riding off a double standard that she won't get hate for - she's ruining the message of her own damn song.

Oh well - she's on Epic, she's already destined to flop.

How did she shame people though?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

How did she shame people though?

As if an eating disorder is just something you "switch to try" she speaks as if it's a choice and not a genuine type of mental issue that effects girls.

That you have to be 'strong' to have an eating disorder? Like what the hell.

She is shaming them by making them look like they WANT to have these issues.

Poor poor thin girls and gays. So Oppressed.

Come back when you suffer from as many double standards as men do from feminists or whites from anti-racists, and I'm have more sympathy.

PicklePower

As if an eating disorder is just something you "switch to try" she speaks as if it's a choice and not a genuine type of mental issue that effects girls.

She's not shaming anybody though. She's just saying she tried an eatting disorder and didn't like it. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

She's not shaming anybody though. She's just saying she tried an eatting disorder and didn't like it. 

But you don't TRY a damn eating disorder, it's not like a ****ing fitness routine you try out at the gym

stop it... just stop.

Poor poor thin girls and gays. So Oppressed.

Come back when you suffer from as many double standards as men do from feminists or whites from anti-racists, and I'm have more sympathy.

Excuse me are you talking to me? 

Because you sound like a total douchebag right now

gagaisitalian

what would i do that for when i read the quote? 

"I tried to go anorexic for three hours, i ate celery and ice,... but I was too hungry"

what i said was a response to that, silly.

That makes no sense. You can't defend your response to a quote that you didn't fully comprehend.

You blasted her for saying that quote, but the second part of the quote corrects what she said.

Ladey Gagz

She never said that people with an eating disorder wanted the disorder :awkney: or are we not talking about the same topic here

No she is trying to link the pressure to diet and be thin with anorexia - something negative. Hardly the first to do it.

That makes no sense. You can't defend your response to a quote that you didn't fully comprehend.

You blasted her for saying that quote, but the second part of the quote corrects what she said.

i blasted her!!?!?! i wrote "lol" at the statement that eating a small amount of food is called "going anorexic". but i blasted her. all right. hehehe me thinks ur doin a lil projecting and u were ready 2 pounce 2 soon.

PicklePower

But you don't TRY a damn eating disorder, it's not like a ****ing fitness routine you try out at the gym

stop it... just stop.

She never said it was a choice to have one or not. If you say you acted crazy, it doesn't mean you are crazy.

PicklePower

So many haters.... :awkney:

giphy.gif

Archived